Database with 5 subs allowed and 11 players on the bench

Diverisma158

Hello to all. I bought the Football Manager 2020 on sale at Epic Games, and it doesn't come with a pre-game editor. I would like to have the 5 big leagues (Germany, Spain, England, Italy and France) with the rules changed and be able to make 5 substitutions and the wider bench, as in reality. Could someone do it and upload it? Thanks in advance.

On 09/01/2021 at 21:43, Diverisma158 said:

Hello to all. I bought the Football Manager 2020 on sale at Epic Games, and it doesn't come with a pre-game editor. I would like to have the 5 big leagues (Germany, Spain, England, Italy and France) with the rules changed and be able to make 5 substitutions and the wider bench, as in reality. Could someone do it and upload it? Thanks in advance.

Totally wrong thread.

On 09/01/2021 at 20:43, Diverisma158 said:

https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/26-editors-hideaway/ - read the rules there first.

6 hours ago, Diverisma158 said:

Anyway, I think that making the database with the changes of 23 summoned and 5 changes is easy to do, the problem is that I don't have the editor. Could you do it?

I wouldn't know where to start. I pointed you in the direction of the right place to ask. There is a request thread there.

This is the wrong subforum for what you are asking. 

• FrazT locked this topic