part time staff

This probably has an obvious answer to it, but as a belgian midtable/subtopper (so fully professional), I'm only able to sign certain staff (scouts/physo's) as part time. Where do I see the cause of this and can I change it? I have ample wage budget atm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Luke Hume said:

@eXistenZWhat team are you playing as? Using the default database? 

I'm playing as SV Zulte Waregem, season 4 now.

I'm using the standard database yes.

I did a quick test with a slightly better club at the start (KAA gent) who also have part time contracts for scouts. I could immediately offer them full time contracts

5 hours ago, Luke Hume said:

Hi, please can you upload the save file and I will take a look. Thanks. 

More info of how to upload to us, here: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015264418-How-to-upload-files-for-support#text 

Done, it's called ZulteApril2024

I bought the ingame editor and tried some thing. First I put the contracts of the scouts on fulltime, but then when i negotiated a new contract, i stil could only select part time.

then I changed the status of the club to semi pro and back again, and then it worked and i could offer fulltime contracts

• 9 months later...
On 26/01/2021 at 12:55, Luke Hume said:

Hi, please can you upload the save file and I will take a look. Thanks. 

More info of how to upload to us, here: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015264418-How-to-upload-files-for-support#text 

Hi, this is a very long shot and necropost, but did anything ever come from this? Im was going to do a new save, with boavista this time, and I noticed the same thing: only part time contracts for scouts, but full time for anyone else (from physio to recruitment analyst).

I had the exact same in the Scottish premier with a smaller club (in FM21) and it's still continuing into season 2.  I asked about it in another thread a couple of months ago, but nobody managed to answer it.

It wasn't just because it was the SPL, as I tried an experimental save with another smaller club (also in SPL) and they WERE able to appoint full time scouts.

The boards vision is to sign under 23's and also to use the youth system, so unless it's anything to do with that?

Edited by Lerwick Saint