The crispness is gone

I don't know what happened but after the previous major patch (21.2) I all of a sudden had an ultra-crisp game despite my low graphic card settings. And what a difference that made to the experience, never knew!

But since the latest patch yday (21.2.2) the crispness is gone and I'm back to probably blurrier than it was at launch. 

Anyone else got the same? 

Edit: I have since discovered I am able to play on Medium setting without lag - something I was unable to on FM20.

Edited by freddieos

22 minutes ago, freddieos said:

I don't know what happened but after the previous major patch (21.2) I all of a sudden had an ultra-crisp game despite my low graphic card settings. And what a difference that made to the experience, never knew!

But since the latest patch yday (21.2.2) the crispness is gone and I'm back to probably blurrier than it was at launch. 

Anyone else got the same? 

Best to post here. https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/263-football-manager-technical-help-and-bugs-forum/ in the relevant forum.

However, have you updated your own hardware/software - any updates required on your system?

What is your computer/specs etc.

Can you hit the Windows key and type in DXDIAG run that program, save the text file and post it here. 

If you're on Mac go to the Apple Logo top left and go to About This Mac and take a screen shot of the specs.