Doesn't Enjoy Big Games

Probably the worse thing to see in a scout report massive red flag and it'll 9/10 times mean I won't sign the player despite such talent but I was wondering if anyone can think of any real life examples of players who don't enjoy big games ? Higuain pops to mind due to the amount of sitters he misses in big games/moments. Also on FM can the squad personality change a players so they eventually won't dislike big games ?

I seem to remember this always being a comment that was made about Berbatov, so I went and did a little digging around his goal stats. The big away games were particularly prevalent. 

Do bare in mind this is a combination of all his prem performances, but he didn't score away against United (only played once), Spurs (4 apps) Chelsea (5 apps), City (6 apps). He did score 3 away against Arsenal, although in total against Arsenal he only scored in 3 of 12 matches against them. He only actually ever scored once against United or City in the prem (United probably not a surprise as he was there a while but he had 11 apps Vs city) and only 2/11 against Chelsea overall.

Actually the teams he scored against most in the prem were Blackburn, Wigan, West Ham, Reading, West Brom and Fulham.

Equally in his season at Monaco he scored a decent 13 goals but none against PSG, Marseille or St. Etienne (3 of the other 5 teams to get into Europe the season).

I know there's more to the game than scoring, but I think he probably fits the bill.

Edited by DeepThought

2 hours ago, TheBigBoss said:

Also on FM can the squad personality change a players so they eventually won't dislike big games ?

Yes I've seen it go away after a season or two once (only time I noticed, might have happened before). Same with Very High or High injury risk, can go away after some time. 

But I'm not sure how "Doesn't enjoy big matches" and "Enjoys big matches" are coded in the game in terms of weight. Very often people you don't think will play well, plays well, and vice versa. The more I play this game (3000hrs FM20 & FM21) the less I care about this issue.

8 hours ago, TheBigBoss said:

Also on FM can the squad personality change a players so they eventually won't dislike big games ?

This isn't part of a personality. Depending on performances in big matches, this can improve/decline though.