Bald Created Players

Tcl25

Same here! I have two regens with black hair and two with blonde hair that looks completely bald in 3D view during matches.

Another regen has blonde hair and seems bald but if I pause the game and look closer I can see he has hair, only their color is very similar to his skin tone.

I tried to change their color with in game editor but even if their picture changes, they are still bald in game :(

23 hours ago, Tcl25 said:

Hi all, having an issue with my created players showing as bald, is this an issue for anyone else?!

Yes same, I tried to change the hair length but they remain bald..Kinda annoying to see players being bald in the game and not being able to change that

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
On 25/12/2020 at 12:39, Tcl25 said:

Hi all, having an issue with my created players showing as bald, is this an issue for anyone else?!

On 25/12/2020 at 22:45, MM26 said:

Same here! I have two regens with black hair and two with blonde hair that looks completely bald in 3D view during matches.

Another regen has blonde hair and seems bald but if I pause the game and look closer I can see he has hair, only their color is very similar to his skin tone.

I tried to change their color with in game editor but even if their picture changes, they are still bald in game :(

On 26/12/2020 at 12:32, LuCki_BOii said:

Yes same, I tried to change the hair length but they remain bald..Kinda annoying to see players being bald in the game and not being able to change that

Hi all, would you all be alright to upload your save games to our cloud service? I can't seem to reproduce this from my end (with either the PGE or IGE) and so wonder if it's tied to the save game at all. Thanks

• SI Staff
11 hours ago, sasameleaf said:

Is this gonna get fixed? I'm playing a league with newly created players and they are all bald.

Hi there, could you upload our save game and edit file to our cloud service please - so far we have been unable to reproduce this internally. Thanks

• SI Staff
On 16/01/2021 at 06:57, sasameleaf said:

I wonder if this is how I'm supposed to upload it. I hope the players and teams name being in Korean doesn't affect you.

Hiya, this is all correctly uploaded and I have been able to test the files now - thanks.

Strangely, I can't get the issue to reproduce even from these files on the latest public build, which makes me think it might be an issue with the local files for the game.

Would you be alright to upload the C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021 folder as a zipped file to the cloud service too please?

13 hours ago, Freddie Sands said:

Hiya, this is all correctly uploaded and I have been able to test the files now - thanks.

Strangely, I can't get the issue to reproduce even from these files on the latest public build, which makes me think it might be an issue with the local files for the game.

Would you be alright to upload the C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021 folder as a zipped file to the cloud service too please?

Hi, I uploaded a zip file of every folders in "Football Manager 2021" except the graphic folder because the file was so large and it was literally taking forever to upload. I guess I could try to separately upload my graphic folder if you will need to check on it. Thank you.

Untitled2.png