Issue with player recruitement on loan

Hi, 

In this french thread the user explain he has an issue with loan.

He can't take a player on loan because his game "says" that he can't have more than 5 loan in a season while he don't have any player on loan in his team.

He attached his savegame on the cloud with the name "Anthony El Loco - OM"

Can you take a look to his game ?

Are you aware about this issue ? Do you need more information ?

• SI Staff
On 20/12/2020 at 10:36, Akasha said:

Hi, 

In this french thread the user explain he has an issue with loan.

He can't take a player on loan because his game "says" that he can't have more than 5 loan in a season while he don't have any player on loan in his team.

He attached his savegame on the cloud with the name "Anthony El Loco - OM"

Can you take a look to his game ?

Are you aware about this issue ? Do you need more information ?

Does the user have a save from an earlier point from just before the issue occurred? As this will be handy in tracking down the issue. 

Cheers,

Ben 

I have also had this issue. Into the second season once all of the loan players from the first season have gone back to their parent clubs but when i try to sign a new player it says there are 5 on loan. I have continued forward into August because i thought it might be an issue where the game hadn't ticked over into the second season yet but it still won't let me loan players in.

I can provide my save file if needed but i don't have a version from before 7th August 2021

Edited by _Tom Smith

Hello,

I have exactly the same issue, on my second season of my last game, with the loan button not accessible saying i have 5 players (but the five loan in my first season have gone back to their parent club).

For information, I did a game before (with 3 or 4 seasons running), and I never find this issue. I tried again with this game save, and the player loan is feasable.

So I have a save game with the issue and another without.

It is a general issue of the game since the update ? If i restart a new game, the problem will be occure again?

To finish, I remark something strange (thinking is an update issue) : when for example i want to propose a contract to a staff free, before the sheet of the contract information appeared, we can show (very quickly) the picture of our desk.

Thanks in advance for your help.

• SI Staff

Hi John, 

We are aware of an issue affecting some users in charge of French clubs where the Loan tab is greyed out for an incorrect reason. If you start a new game you may encounter this issue again. 

The dev team are looking into the problem. 

Cheers,

Ben 

Hello,

For information, I restart a new party, but with a loan of only 4 players instead of 5. After the end of the season, on the new window transfer, loan is  accessible but only for 1 player.

=> At the end of the season the number of loan player is no refresh. 

So impossible to play "normaly"...could the issue be corrected ?

Thanks

On 22/12/2020 at 20:46, Ben Kenney said:

Hi John, 

We are aware of an issue affecting some users in charge of French clubs where the Loan tab is greyed out for an incorrect reason. If you start a new game you may encounter this issue again. 

The dev team are looking into the problem. 

Cheers,

Ben 

Thanks Ben - it's happening to me too in France. Once this is rectified will the problem go away in existing saves, or will I need to start a new one to sort it? 

Cheers

Jonathan 

Hello,

Same problem with OM with the loan button not accessible saying i have 5 players. Actually I had 2 players from the first season and I could extend their loans just before the end of this 1st season. So I have only this 2 players but I can't have 3 more loans :(

Help !

• SI Staff

A fix for this issue was rolled out in the 21.2.2 update. 

The loan count for each club in the 20/21 season was not being reset at the end of the season. As has been noted this will cause issues in the 21/22 season when making loan offers. 

Due to the nature of the fix then this will only apply to new save games and not existing ones.

In existing save games the issue will only be present in the 21/22 season. As the loan count will be reset for all other seasons other than 20/21 season. 

Apologies for the inconvenience this issue will have caused to your saves. 

Cheers,

Ben