Players on international duties, SPL still being played

Hi,

Encountered this bug with majority of my squad is on internation duties, but I still have 2 matches against Rangers (which also have multiple players away on international duties) in Scottish premier League. Not sure why this happened, maybe possible match days have run out, but still its pretty crippling to have way over 10 players away. This have been only time I've encountered this bug.  I saved to that point in case you'll need to look at it.

Still managed to get decent enough starting eleven to win matches! :lol:

Squad.PNG

Fixtures.PNG

8 hours ago, RSeven said:

Africa national cup is a nightmare England Premier League.

So I don't think it is a bug.

Aberdeen plays in Scottish Premiership and issue was because European international matches were played at the same time, most of my player are either Scottish or English. This happened 2 seasons ago and have not happened ever since, though. 

Also, anyone else have corners leading to goals marked as counterattack goals in commentary? It seems like it doesn’t matter if I’m playing counter or attacking mentality. 

On 14/12/2020 at 12:28, Random_bloke said:

Hi,

Encountered this bug with majority of my squad is on internation duties, but I still have 2 matches against Rangers (which also have multiple players away on international duties) in Scottish premier League. Not sure why this happened, maybe possible match days have run out, but still its pretty crippling to have way over 10 players away. This have been only time I've encountered this bug.  I saved to that point in case you'll need to look at it.

Still managed to get decent enough starting eleven to win matches! :lol:

Squad.PNG

Fixtures.PNG

Hi @Random_bloke

Sorry for the slow response to this. I believe we already have a similar situation logged, but could you send me the file you saved as you mentioned?