FM2009: Official Harchester United Thread - Home Of The Dragons

Craig_R.U.F.C

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Oh God Yes, Just downloading it and will star asap!

Can't Beat good old Harchester :D

Well It all Started well, won 5/8 matches drew the others, how ever tonight i have downloaded the new patch and cant win foook all :(

Squads a tad small and only three decent youngster according to FM genie scout, not that that works on the patch now!!

• 1 month later...

Does anyone think i should re-make this for the 9.3 patch?

Also, People can put down the players they would like to see this time and also i don't want more then 5 top class known players for the series, Sorry but like i said before it'll be too easy.

Also if there is anyone which can do the graphics such as kits and logo for the club then please post or PM me about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm trying to build the 2011 game but with the squad that won the premier league. I've build up the history and the staff. I'd put in the latest chairmen and Lynda Block as managing director.

The staff consist of old staff taking part in the series.

The only thing is i don't know how to do all the buiness of letting you lot download it

Go on to a site that lets you upload a file, like rapidshare, filefront or megaupload. Upload it to that site then once it has uploaded it will give you a link. Then create a topic in here or on the editors forum and copy that address that the website gave you into your post and we should be able to download it.

Archived