Training Schedules & Player Development

Hello! I am attempting a youth academy challenge with Energie Cottbus, newly promoted to 3 Liga. However, I am unsure how to set up training. I know that with the players I have, I want to play a 4231 gegenpress. I do not plan I changing my style for the foreseeable future.
My Questions:

• Which schedules would be best for increasing gegenpressing attributes whilst maintaining player development?
  • How should I set up pre-season?
  • Training Intensity?
  • Youth Team (U19s)?

There are but it's a big question. There is a guide that's a sticky that goes into this some. And then there are a few thread/guides I've seen since FM19 changed training. Maybe search a little first and see if something turns up. 

On 27/11/2020 at 16:34, Gbrexiton said:

Hello! I am attempting a youth academy challenge with Energie Cottbus, newly promoted to 3 Liga. However, I am unsure how to set up training. I know that with the players I have, I want to play a 4231 gegenpress. I do not plan I changing my style for the foreseeable future.
My Questions:

• Which schedules would be best for increasing gegenpressing attributes whilst maintaining player development?
  • How should I set up pre-season?
  • Training Intensity?
  • Youth Team (U19s)?

I strongly advise you to watch the training videos on @Rashidis channel, Bustthenet on Youtube. He has great insights about how to set them up properly. I learnt so many things from him about the game. It's like the bible of the game.

Edited by frukox