[FM21] Minuy's Megapack 2.0 - Not Ambitious, Simply Fun

So here I am again. Ready to give this another go, after the FM20 iteration saw some success followed by it becoming obsoleted significantly later on. This time however, things are a bit different.

This time, i'm keeping things less ambitious so I don't get bored, overworked or both. I'm basically making every new league as if it's my last, so quite definitive and polished. Still using basic rules, but i'm trying to make dates, league structures and clubs as accurate as I could without going into extreme detail.

I don't expect to make every country in the world, but I do intend to at least add one missing league a day for at least... a month or so. Maybe more if interest is still high enough by then. These can vary from the biggest non-standard leagues to the Montserrat league, it all depends on what kinda mood i'm in. 

League list (in spoilers)

Spoiler

Africa:
Mayotte - First and second division

Asia:
Northern Mariana Islands - First and second division

Europe:
Crimea - First division
San Marino - First division, cup, super cup

North America:
Saint Barthelemy - First division, cup
Sint Maarten - First division

Oceania:
Micronesia - First divisions
New Zealand - First division, cup
Wallis & Futuna - First division

Of course you're looking for the download right now... here it is:

Minuy's Megapack.zip

Have fun! Let me know if anything is wrong, or right, or everything inbetween. Thanks for playing!

Edited by Minuy600

44 minutes ago, dillonbarrett1997 said:

If German 4th Division can be added that would be greatly appreciated 

I intend on adding the Regionalliga relatively soon, however I won't be putting the right clubs in the right regions because that'd be too much work i'm not interested in. I hope that's okay with ya?

1 hour ago, makiawelli_leg said:

would it be possible to prioritise the non-playable UEFA leagues? 🥺

That was my original plan but I kinda deviated to 'just doing whatever I want'.

But admittedly i'd also be happy if I could complete Europe as well. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

49 minutes ago, Minuy600 said:

That was my original plan but I kinda deviated to 'just doing whatever I want'.

But admittedly i'd also be happy if I could complete Europe as well. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

sure thing boss, there are 19 leagues missing afterall so doing them might be a pain in the ass

if u need any help tho I'm available, I may not know a thing about modding FM, but these days, I got a ******** of free time to spare

11 hours ago, Minuy600 said:

I intend on adding the Regionalliga relatively soon, however I won't be putting the right clubs in the right regions because that'd be too much work i'm not interested in. I hope that's okay with ya?

Yeah, I couldn’t always just swap them around right? Or would that cause problems with the Db?

8 hours ago, dillonbarrett1997 said:

Yeah, I couldn’t always just swap them around right? Or would that cause problems with the Db?

You're free to edit my editor data to make it work out for you.

14 hours ago, makiawelli_leg said:

sure thing boss, there are 19 leagues missing afterall so doing them might be a pain in the ass

if u need any help tho I'm available, I may not know a thing about modding FM, but these days, I got a ******** of free time to spare

Thanks for the offer. 19 countries isn't so bad if I could do like 2-3 a day. Might take a week or 2 with some other leagues sprinkled in here and there.

Today sees the addition of Sint Maarten, the Northern Mariana Islands and the first UEFA country in San Marino.

I intend on tackling the Regionalliga relatively soon too, I had a look and it's somewhat complicated but it should be doable, even if it won't be realistic.

I am sorry to admit that my current scheduele doesn't really allow for much time to work on editor data while still being able to do other things. I wanna prioritise some other things to reduce stress on myself so unfortunately, the megapack will now take a step back.

I'll do my best to get stuff done in a reasonable enough time, but I would focus on more dedicated megapack creators like Timo for the time being. Maybe someday I can do something on the same level as they can.