Stadiums

emil_sbn

One thing I have always loved about the old type of manager games like the Premier Manager and Ultimate Soccer Manager was that you could see your stadium.

Just like in fm you could upgrade your stadium but the diffrence here is in FM the only way you can actually see your stadium is in the matches.

My suggestion is if you click your facilities screen just add the stadium from the Match Engine there.

I get that in some instances it can be hard to add certain stadiums due to licensing but I dont think the majority of stadiums in this game needs licensing.

626CE526-CA54-415C-BC84-B969145D35E1.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/12/2020 at 22:18, nikolaosaek said:

Indeed the stadiums at FM are really bad and nothing close to reallity. SIgames should let us edit the stadium via editor so there are no liscense issues

WE just have to pray and wait , Fm21 still have irrealistic BIG Tunnels ,we have created a lot of topics on this subject, we used energy to be creative on this subject, I was even silenced by a moderator, but nothing is said about it what more can we do?

• 3 weeks later...

I literally have what looks like a hospital in the corner of my BRAND NEW Premier League stadium. The lack of corner stands in stadiums with over 30,000 seats is just ridiculous. I get the fact that they have to be careful with licensing, but there are stadiums with corner stands in the game so I don't get why all new builds don't come with corner stands.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...