Bugs and possible improvements in the Greek version of FM 2021

Hello. In this thread I'll try to find, and I hope other players will find it useful to post their suggestions, improvements and bug corrections for the Greek version of FM 21.

A correction I have noticed that can be taken into consideration, is that after the end of a chat with a journalist, to end the chat I see a bubble at the upper right that says "end chat" and not the corresponding in Greek words "Τέλος συνομιλίας".

I hope this correction can be made and everyone who needs to pinpoint improvevements in the Greek version will assist to make FM 21 the best so far Football Manager game.

Thank you and good game.

This is spot for these:

Do note the first post though:

"Note that as this is the Early Access Beta version there will be text that remains untranslated so please do not report any issues where you see English on screen until further notice."

19 hours ago, XaW said:

This is spot for these:

Do note the first post though:

"Note that as this is the Early Access Beta version there will be text that remains untranslated so please do not report any issues where you see English on screen until further notice."

12 hours ago, FrazT said:

Your intentions are appreciated, but please post any specific problems with the Greek version of FM 21 in the correct subforum of the FM 21 Bugs forum as they wont be seen here.

Thank you.