Individual team talk frustration

When doing team talks you used to be able to just talk to one person individually after the full team time talk. 

to do that now when wanting to talk individually talk to one you have to deselect the other 10 first, one by one.

surely it should be the other way round? Select to tick and talk to the ones you want to talk to.

Edited by tobybilton1
Spelling mistake

6 minutes ago, RBKalle said:

But to be honest, FM21 UI on matchday is a masterclass in cluttered counterintuitive design.

Lollllll. I think some of it is positive but that’s a big frustration. Most people moaning about other aspects and hadn’t seen this point raised. 
Wasn’t sure if it was just me being an idiot because it seems such a weird thing to change?

The example was Son scored twice. 2-0 up v Ac Milan, tell the team not get complacent. He doesn’t like it so want to say well done to him, but have to deselect 10 other players first.

such a weird change, still not convinced that I’m not being an idiot 

4 hours ago, RBKalle said:

Yeah that'd be raised as a bug!

10 clicks instead of 1 looks like the most counterintuitive thing ever. But to be honest, FM21 UI on matchday is a masterclass in cluttered counterintuitive design.

4 hours ago, tobybilton1 said:

Lollllll. I think some of it is positive but that’s a big frustration. Most people moaning about other aspects and hadn’t seen this point raised. 
Wasn’t sure if it was just me being an idiot because it seems such a weird thing to change?

The example was Son scored twice. 2-0 up v Ac Milan, tell the team not get complacent. He doesn’t like it so want to say well done to him, but have to deselect 10 other players first.

such a weird change, still not convinced that I’m not being an idiot 

It's a known issue. It's listed in the known issues thread that was linked both to the beta release and the feedback thread OP, so it's on the radar to be fixed.