Pre Game Editor: Pre Season Friendlies

LBall94_

For years I've always wanted to be able to set real life pre season friendlies, just like you can set real fixtures for every league so in FM21 I'd like the option to be able to set real pre season friendlies in FM Pre Game Editor.

I've tried to set them before under the "Current Affiliations" tab you can chose a club as a "Likely Friendly" and even if I tick 100% chance of likely friendly it still doesn't work.

So in FM21, I think it'll be good to be able to set Pre Season Friendlies in the Pre Game Editor, just a new simple tab in the clubs edit page called "Pre Season Fixtures" (would even slot nicely underneath the current affiliations tab), Where you can select who you will be playing against, Home or Away and the Date. Hopefully this is not to late to be added into FM21 because it's something I've wanted to be able to use for years, but just never got around adding it to the forum, Thanks Guys.

Edited by LBall94_
Spelling

On 09/10/2020 at 23:42, LBall94_ said:

For years I've always wanted to be able to set real life pre season friendlies, just like you can set real fixtures for every league so in FM21 I'd like the option to be able to set real pre season friendlies in FM Pre Game Editor.

I've tried to set them before under the "Current Affiliations" tab you can chose a club as a "Likely Friendly" and even if I tick 100% chance of likely friendly it still doesn't work.

So in FM21, I think it'll be good to be able to set Pre Season Friendlies in the Pre Game Editor, just a new simple tab in the clubs edit page called "Pre Season Fixtures" (would even slot nicely underneath the current affiliations tab), Where you can select who you will be playing against, Home or Away and the Date. Hopefully this is not to late to be added into FM21 because it's something I've wanted to be able to use for years, but just never got around adding it to the forum, Thanks Guys.

U think about friendly games with club who are friendly for us <3

Like Legia - Juve or GKS Katowice - Banik and another!