Tactical mercy option

Novem9

Please add any easier mode for customers who want just to play sone seasons in free time. Without hardcove in tactical duels.

Mode which 'forgives' some tactical issues before and during matches. Handicap maybe or something else, doesn't matter. I just want to create some tactic like sandbox and use this without deep analysis need I use iw(s) or trequartista , etc.

If you think that FM doesn't require this option, I believe many people join/return in game with this mode

Cheers

6 часов назад, FrazT сказал:

If you don't want to spend time on creating your own tactics, why not just use one of the many tactics downloads that are available ?  take that as a starting point and yu only require to make small adjustments from there if you want.

Let developers to know my wish please? If I want to know your opinion I will write for DM :thup:

upd - just to clarify a difference - own tactic in new mode is sandbox. Downloaded tactic - outside thing which couldn't 'fill' me for 100%

And I dont want to win everything. I just want to play in style which I choose and need some easier mode, because I have no much time for analysis before and during games

Edited by Novem9

note for devs:

For clear understanding what I mean.

Lets pretend that we have a situation where ideal roles for CM are DLP(d) - BBM(s) - CM(a) for example.
But I use RGA-CM(s)-MEZ(a) for example. And this is not a 100% good choice, just for ~40-60%. I want a mode where my choice of 60% will be better. Not a 100% for sure, but it gives me more results in compare for current. Not a 100% wins for sure, its boring

• 2 weeks later...

There isnt that %, the things dont works like that.

If you put a MEZ instead a BBM you will modify a behavior not how many passes/goals he will do.

Maybe FM Touch+premade tactics is the way to go for you

On 05/09/2020 at 18:42, FrazT said:

If you don't want to spend time on creating your own tactics, why not just use one of the many tactics downloads that are available ?  take that as a starting point and yu only require to make small adjustments from there if you want.

Not relevant to the topic at hand, but it would be nice to have an instruction to the players to lay off the other team in a game that’s gotten out of hand.  (I thought this is what was meant somewhat by mercy tactic in the title). If I’m up 8-0, while some of the players may be complacent and contributing to a similar idea, I’d like to be able to just shout at the players to stop playing aggressively, just play at the back and not truly try to push forward. Just a time management thing instead of changing a bunch of Team instructions to get the desired result. 

1 час назад, karanhsingh сказал:

I think that's why they have the pre-sets, isn't it?

For example, the gegenpress pre-set is pretty good and does a decent job. 

You dont understand my point. I created cautious tactic with low DL for example. I just want to play few seasons in a freetime without spending my time for analysis / forums/ guides to detect little issues why it doesn't work
I dont need tactics of another members (or presets) and I dont need to win everything

Edited by Novem9

10 minutes ago, Novem9 said:

You dont understand my point. I created cautious tactic with low DL for example. I just want to play few seasons in a freetime without spending my time for analysis / forums/ guides to detect little issues why it doesn't work
I dont need tactics of another members and I dont want to win everything

You can very much do that, the beauty of this game is that it allows you to play in many different ways.

My current save with Aston Villa I am watching all games on "extended" at it is going a lot more slowly. If you want to rush through the seasons then I suggest you download a skin with the "Instant Result" button.

You can set up 2 tactics, one a base one which is more positive/ attacking, and another more cautious one for hard games. BTW when I said "pre-sets" I meant the ones which are given in the game, like Gegenpress, Wing play, Tiki taka, etc. Not to download some tactic from online.

Select a solid shape like 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 (or even 4-4-2), select your preferred style of play, and select roles to suit your players. I honestly think that's enough to more than get by. 

• 4 months later...