Run at defence and pass into space

It seems like almost all tactics online have applied ´Run at defence´ and ´Pass into space´. Are these two settings overpowered this year? My team also perfom better when these two are on. No matter which tactic.

How about personal instruction for "Roaming from postion". I switch it on and of for my IWs and AM. Do people have succes with one above the other?

16 minutes ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

It seems like almost all tactics online have applied ´Run at defence´ and ´Pass into space´. Are these two settings overpowered this year? My team also perfom better when these two are on. No matter which tactic.

How about personal instruction for "Roaming from postion". I switch it on and of for my IWs and AM. Do people have succes with one above the other?

i've had a lot of success with IF and "roam from position". All inverted players on the game, seem to take a lot of shots though.

but regarding the instructions, i feel dribble less works just as well as run at defence BUT it all depends on the system and roles you are using. Dribble less will be less effective if you have a lot of roles that use dribbling

• 3 weeks later...