Is there any way to see a list of players with most appearances for the club?

As a long-time manager of Everton, going on 24 seasons now, I've seen many players come and go under my reign. Just now as I finally sold a 32-year old midfielder who's been with me for ages, I checked his history screen and noted that he's got 379 apps for the club. That's probably among the top 5 for the club, at least with me at the helm.

It would be interesting to see a list of players with most games played and remember all those great players, is there any way? I can't find it anywhere under the Club screen.

World -> Club -> List, there will be a drop-down for most league apps by a player. Everton's is Neville Southall with 578 league appearances.

However, it only shows the top player for the club, rather than a list of top 5, etc.

It's also listed in under the player's section of your records.

Club info -> History -> Records

Edited by Urbmiz

6 hours ago, Urbmiz said:

World -> Club -> List, there will be a drop-down for most league apps by a player. Everton's is Neville Southall with 578 league appearances.

However, it only shows the top player for the club, rather than a list of top 5, etc.

It's also listed in under the player's section of your records.

Club info -> History -> Records

Yeah, I knew about those. Really too bad there's no way to see a list, but I imagine that would eat up some resources and increase the crunching time for the computer if it were available for every club in the game.