4-2-3-1 EQUILIBRIUM (Positive) (A lot of kicks on goal)

Guys, I bring my first tactic here. The intention was to make the team play EXACTLY the way I would like. I found a well balanced tactic for FM2020. It has an absurdly high number of shots on goal, varies in a range of more than 30, 40 and even more than 50 shots in a match.

Screenshot_21.thumb.png.4f32d2e2905aa49c8896acb8df655b61.png

Playing with SANTOS FC (Brazil), I won Series A by breaking the record for points in the competition and 3 times champions of the Paulista Championship.

Screenshot_17.thumb.png.ef68d523d85226b3127b521d195aed6a.png

Screenshot_18.thumb.png.95c55a316f30fcc48fc6584c7b4374be.png

Screenshot_19.thumb.png.2ddf83e9b2b25444b938c84ae6a635a8.png

Screenshot_20.thumb.png.7d4dfc78eab06a2325510b7d0f635b6a.png

I had very expressive results against teams of the same level or even higher and even playing away from home. What I realized in the tactic is that it doesn't matter if we are playing at home or away, the team will behave the same way.

Calendario_2022_1.thumb.png.918f60a8d2d55bc67cd8da5daca5df67.png

Calendario_2022_2.thumb.png.9f8cce78b6a9b72c30913ca9537af5e2.png

Calendario_2022_3.thumb.png.732cb6b414b71b41da45d5ccdbb4afe5.png

Calendario_2023_1.thumb.png.3bc4c7c6b80a04afc60e64af2127f965.png

Calendario_2023_2.thumb.png.82081a8689c77f830a4ad24f42a35f14.png

The best advice for this tactic to succeed, of course, is to have great team harmony, high morale and familiarity with the tactic. When these points are reached, the team plays with great flexibility but well balanced offensively and defensively.

Screenshot_22.thumb.png.997385500883d0b7a161d94c5ae544b5.png

Screenshot_23.thumb.png.3b7c1df4182f9e33152bf2358bb328a3.png

I wish you could test with other teams and give me feedback.
Link below:
4-2-3-1 Com Extremos - Equilibrium.fmf

9 hours ago, Darkonn said:

Another title with this tactic, and with 2 rounds of anticipation.

Screenshot_16.thumb.png.9757f24fe4da3df7d1b5e1e33ac3160d.png

What are Santos prediction in Brasilian division? And, have you tried this with any other team or in any other division? :)

4 hours ago, pilmalm said:

What are Santos prediction in Brasilian division? And, have you tried this with any other team or in any other division?

The prediction was to come in third. I haven't tested it with other teams yet, I posted it here so that someone else can test it on other teams, despite believing that it fits better on offensive teams.

OBS: Sorry for my english

On 21/06/2020 at 20:53, Darkonn said:

Guys, I bring my first tactic here. The intention was to make the team play EXACTLY the way I would like. I found a well balanced tactic for FM2020. It has an absurdly high number of shots on goal, varies in a range of more than 30, 40 and even more than 50 shots in a match.

Screenshot_21.thumb.png.4f32d2e2905aa49c8896acb8df655b61.png

Playing with SANTOS FC (Brazil), I won Series A by breaking the record for points in the competition and 3 times champions of the Paulista Championship.

Screenshot_17.thumb.png.ef68d523d85226b3127b521d195aed6a.png

Screenshot_18.thumb.png.95c55a316f30fcc48fc6584c7b4374be.png

Screenshot_19.thumb.png.2ddf83e9b2b25444b938c84ae6a635a8.png

Screenshot_20.thumb.png.7d4dfc78eab06a2325510b7d0f635b6a.png

I had very expressive results against teams of the same level or even higher and even playing away from home. What I realized in the tactic is that it doesn't matter if we are playing at home or away, the team will behave the same way.

Calendario_2022_1.thumb.png.918f60a8d2d55bc67cd8da5daca5df67.png

Calendario_2022_2.thumb.png.9f8cce78b6a9b72c30913ca9537af5e2.png

Calendario_2022_3.thumb.png.732cb6b414b71b41da45d5ccdbb4afe5.png

Calendario_2023_1.thumb.png.3bc4c7c6b80a04afc60e64af2127f965.png

Calendario_2023_2.thumb.png.82081a8689c77f830a4ad24f42a35f14.png

The best advice for this tactic to succeed, of course, is to have great team harmony, high morale and familiarity with the tactic. When these points are reached, the team plays with great flexibility but well balanced offensively and defensively.

Screenshot_22.thumb.png.997385500883d0b7a161d94c5ae544b5.png

Screenshot_23.thumb.png.3b7c1df4182f9e33152bf2358bb328a3.png

I wish you could test with other teams and give me feedback.
Link below:
4-2-3-1 Com Extremos - Equilibrium.fmf

Can you upload screenshots of the player ratings?

Lurked for years.  Created account just to say that my friend you are onto something fantastic. 

Set pieces = A+

Player roles / instructions = A+

I've slightly tweaked your tactic into a 4-4-1-1 changing the Am role to APa and using Wa widemen.  It is awesome when I am the favorite in PL with spurs season 2.  I have a stable direct counter tactic for away games, but this right here is a great starting point to make my tactics even better.

While I am not using the original you downloaded, I am using the concepts for 442 4411 and possibly 4141 because those are the formations I like.

Great job, dude.

And @ThomasHK1979 he has scoreline 6-1 and 4-0 across the board.  What is a player rating screenshot going to do for you here : ) 

55 minutes ago, wwwtd said:

Lurked for years.  Created account just to say that my friend you are onto something fantastic. 

Set pieces = A+

I've slightly tweaked your tactic into a 4-4-1-1 changing the Am role to APa and using Wa widemen.  It is awesome when I am the favorite in PL with spurs season 2.  I have a stable direct counter tactic for away games, but this right here is a great starting point to make my tactics even better.

While I am not using the original you downloaded, I am using the concepts for 442 4411 and possibly 4141 because those are the formations I like.

Great job, dude.

And @ThomasHK1979 he has scoreline 6-1 and 4-0 across the board.  What is a player rating screenshot going to do for you here : ) 

Cool, put your tactic for download, I’m going to test it. I need a tactic with good counterattack qualities, because I'm at FC PORTO now, and playing in the Champions League is complicated.

47 minutes ago, Darkonn said:

Cool, put your tactic for download, I’m going to test it. I need a tactic with good counterattack qualities, because I'm at FC PORTO now, and playing in the Champions League is complicated.

These have your set pieces.  Start off with COUNTER_1 then at 75 mins if tied or winning change to KTG_1 

YOU HAVE TO SWITCH to KTG_1 at 75 mins, no exceptions.  Insane how it works.... you'll be tied or winning trust me....

I've made a variation of the tactic you posted my 'favorite' tactic but still working it out, we're onto something here...

COUNTER_1.fmf KTG_1.fmf

Here is my tweak of your original tactic when I am the favorite (home or away)

I also change this to the KTG if I am winning at 75 mins (which is almost always)

The PF in KTG is my APa just FYI

This is working 100% for me, it's brilliant.  I am sure my counter tactics can be made better, but this one right here, when you are favorite is unstoppable.

Just need to change to KTG at 75 mins and it's almost a guarantee win.  This is because I've noticed at 80 or 85 mins opposition moves to attacking if they are losing (when you are favorite).  Scored many consolation goals 75+ had trouble when I was favorite until I found this.  Thanks again.

Edit: I updated the download just now, because the ML and MR for some reason were AML and AMR, this has been corrected in the latest uploaded file.

HOME.fmf

Edited by wwwtd

8 hours ago, wwwtd said:

Set pieces = A+

Great job, dude.

I am just curious about what the season average is for your two IF, because I also use a 4231 system. I change between winger, IF and IW because i cant get them to perfrom better than 7.00-7.10 per season. Stengs, Renyer, Kluivert and Pedri.

13 hours ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

I am just curious about what the season average is for your two IF, because I also use a 4231 system. I change between winger, IF and IW because i cant get them to perfrom better than 7.00-7.10 per season. Stengs, Renyer, Kluivert and Pedri.

I also took the time to find the best option for 4-2-3-1 tactics. The conclusion I reached was as follows: If your Wingers have the best foot contrary to your effective position, you go from Inverted Winger, if his best foot is equal to your position, go from Winger. Why? If you put Inside Forward, it will disrupt the midfield, so it is best that the Wingers stay open. Try that.

Edited by Darkonn

On 06/07/2020 at 22:32, Darkonn said:

I also took the time to find the best option for 4-2-3-1 tactics. The conclusion I reached was as follows: If your Wingers have the best foot contrary to your effective position, you go from Inverted Winger, if his best foot is equal to your position, go from Winger. Why? If you put Inside Forward, it will disrupt the midfield, so it is best that the Wingers stay open. Try that.

So if I understand you correct. Inverted winger right side should have the best foot as left?
Any personal instructions? Roam from position etc?
How about the width of your team? Narrow or wide?

1 hour ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

So if I understand you correct. Inverted winger right side should have the best foot as left?

Exactly. That's right

Any personal instructions? Roam from position etc?

He only puts aggressive tackling and shooting less, so that he only kicks when he has a good chance.

How about the width of your team? Narrow or wide?

Team width is wide with extremes, almost 90% of the time currently plays with Wingers, so it is good that the attacking and defensive width is up to the sides.

2 hours ago, Darkonn said:

Exactly. That's right

He only puts aggressive tackling and shooting less, so that he only kicks when he has a good chance.

Team width is wide with extremes, almost 90% of the time currently plays with Wingers, so it is good that the attacking and defensive width is up to the sides.

Thanks. Can you post a screen of your tactic?

5 hours ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

Can you post a screen of your tactic?

The tactic changed a little, because as I said, I was hired by FC PORTO and I had to change a lot from the original published.

Screenshot_38.jpg

9 hours ago, Darkonn said:

The tactic changed a little, because as I said, I was hired by FC PORTO and I had to change a lot from the original published.

Screenshot_38.jpg

Thanks a lot. Two questions

1) How did your players perform. Season average rating? 

2) I can see that you have applied personal instructions to your winger and your IF. What did you apply them?

14 hours ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

1) How did your players perform. Season average rating? 

I owe you a screenshot, as I have just been called to train INTERNAZIONALE MILANO, but of the 11 holders there are 3 over 8, and 8 over 7.4

14 hours ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

2) I can see that you have applied personal instructions to your winger and your IF. What did you apply them?

Winger: Staying Open, Kicking Less, Aggressive Tackling and Dribbling More

IF: Staying Open, Kicking Less and Aggressive Tackling

6 hours ago, Darkonn said:

I owe you a screenshot, as I have just been called to train INTERNAZIONALE MILANO, but of the 11 holders there are 3 over 8, and 8 over 7.4

Winger: Staying Open, Kicking Less, Aggressive Tackling and Dribbling More

IF: Staying Open, Kicking Less and Aggressive Tackling

Wow thats some good rating. Whats staying open????

Really like to see your tactic. 

Edited by ThomasHK1979

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, pilmalm said:

I see you've uploaded the tactic to FM-scout, when downloading from there the AMC is a shadow striker, some update you made? 

Anything else switched from the tactic here? 

Hey dude. I did several experiments over a long period of time to find out what the best role for AMC and Wingers Back is in 4-2-3-1 tactics, and some may not agree or find it strange but ...
AMC is much better as a Trequartist and the Wingers as an Advanced Playmaker.

Screenshot-40.jpg

Screenshot-41.jpg

10 hours ago, Darkonn said:

Hey dude. I did several experiments over a long period of time to find out what the best role for AMC and Wingers Back is in 4-2-3-1 tactics, and some may not agree or find it strange but ...
AMC is much better as a Trequartist and the Wingers as an Advanced Playmaker.

Screenshot-40.jpg

Screenshot-41.jpg

Cool! Thanks for the reply. Is this tweak something you will work something more on, and release?

On 06/07/2020 at 04:03, wwwtd said:

These have your set pieces.  Start off with COUNTER_1 then at 75 mins if tied or winning change to KTG_1 

YOU HAVE TO SWITCH to KTG_1 at 75 mins, no exceptions.  Insane how it works.... you'll be tied or winning trust me....

I've made a variation of the tactic you posted my 'favorite' tactic but still working it out, we're onto something here...

COUNTER_1.fmf 42.72 kB · 62 downloads KTG_1.fmf 42.71 kB · 66 downloads

Hey, can this be done via 4 2 3 1 formation?