Quick question about B Teams & Leagues

Hello all,

Are there any leagues where you can still completely control the signings/squad of your B Team.

So basically, clear out their squad, fill it with your youngsters and prospects and let them play in the B Team (in an active league) without them signing their own players?

Thanks

Edited by robbie.owen333

Good question, as I am often confused by what lower squads I may have some level of control. I think it varies widely by country or even club.

I'm now coaching Lokomotiv Moscow, which has 4 squads under the Senior. I can move players across squads, but can only control training in U21 and U18. Confusing...

I wish there was a game feature where I could suggest merging or deactivating some of these ancillary squads...

18 hours ago, robbie.owen333 said:

Hello all,

Are there any leagues where you can still completely control the signings/squad of your B Team.

So basically, clear out their squad, fill it with your youngsters and prospects and let them play in the B Team (in an active league) without them signing their own players?

Thanks

It can be done only if the reserve team is not set as affiliate club (like in Germany or Spain) so you can move them between squads easily.