FM20 Network Career Series

Welcome to Episode 1 of my FM20 Network Career. In this series, myself and Craig Savage go Head to Head as managers of National League sides expected to finish in similar positions. I'm in charge of Barnet & Craig takes Charge of Chesterfield. Today, we talk through our pre-season transfers and expectations for the season ahead.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my football stadium series, review the 92, on Sunday at the same time. This FM20 Network career series continues every Sunday at Midday.

Thanks for watching, it's greatly appreciated!

Welcome to Episode 2 of my FM20 Network Career. In this series, myself and Craig Savage go Head to Head as managers of National League sides expected to finish in similar positions. I'm in charge of Barnet & Craig takes Charge of Chesterfield. Today, we face each other for the first time this season after fine starts to our respective campaigns. I take resolute Barnet away to Chesterfield to face Craig's high scoring side.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my football stadium series, review the 92, on Sunday at the same time. This FM20 Network career series continues every Sunday at Midday.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Episode 3 of my FM20 Network Career. In this series, myself and Craig Savage go Head to Head as managers of National League sides expected to finish in similar positions. I'm in charge of Barnet & Craig takes Charge of Chesterfield. In this bonus episode, we've remarkably drawn each other in the First Round of the FA Cup. We go head to head for the chance at a big tie.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Episode 4 of my FM20 Network Career. In this series, myself and Craig Savage go Head to Head as managers of National League sides expected to finish in similar positions. I'm in charge of Barnet & Craig takes Charge of Chesterfield. Today, we reflect on our mid season progress and look ahead to a tense National League promotion race, featuring our two sides and Aldershot Town!

Thanks for watching as always!

Welcome to Episode 5 of my FM20 Network Career. In this series, myself and Craig Savage go Head to Head as managers of National League sides expected to finish in similar positions. I'm in charge of Barnet & Craig takes Charge of Chesterfield. Today, we're into the National League run in with a crucial game between the two sides! Can Barnet get the win they need to close the gap on Chesterfield? We also meet the new signings at both clubs.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Episode 6 of my FM20 Network Career. In this series, myself and Craig Savage go Head to Head as managers of National League sides expected to finish in similar positions. I'm in charge of Barnet & Craig takes Charge of Chesterfield. Today, we're into the National League playoffs with Barnet, as Chesterfield have already wrapped up the title. We're joined by a new co-host on commentary duties as we face Hartlepool for a place in the final.

Thanks for watching & your continued support with the series!

Great stuff lads, keep it up, brilliant win in the FA Cup for Barnet, Chesterfield had a couple of great chances but the set pieces cost them dear.

On 20/05/2020 at 07:54, Goldy said:

Great stuff lads, keep it up, brilliant win in the FA Cup for Barnet, Chesterfield had a couple of great chances but the set pieces cost them dear.

Thanks for the kind words. I love the FA Cup so always enjoy a win like that!

Welcome to Episode 7 of my FM20 Network Career. In this series, myself and Craig Savage go Head to Head as managers of National League sides expected to finish in similar positions. I'm in charge of Barnet & Craig takes Charge of Chesterfield. Today, my Barnet side head into the National League playoff final against favourites Aldershot at Wembley. Can we join Craig in the EFL next season?

Thanks for watching!

3 hours ago, coady said:

Thanks for the kind words. I love the FA Cup so always enjoy a win like that!

I was Barnet in a game we had on here too, another reason to root for them :D

I've been watching the videos also very cool a big fan of the lower leagues myself  the very bottom like lvl10 etc, keep up the good work, been playing since cm94 on the Amiga....damn I'm old :)