Promoted... and only £850k to strengthen the squad?

HAHAHAHAHA Derby had so much financial trouble in the past and present that i am suprised they even have anything to spend in there bank, so why complain?????

Wow... I'm surprised someone as thick as you can actually breathe...

Last season we were in some trouble due to Gadsby wanting out of the club. Then the money we actually used was ****ed away by Wee Billy who wanted nothing more than to leave the club (****!). However, with the new board the club has plenty of funds and is in the far more stable position now, definitely stronger than putting £850k up for Transfers upon promotion. ****, I don't care what trouble you're in, unless the club's about to fold, you can afford to fund transfers in the premiership! ****, I was in a full £200k of debt when I went up, look out, we better sacrifice out chance of survival... Which I have won back (I hope)!

lmfao, if you payed $90 for the game then you deserve everything you get.

It is about $50 everywhere or about £35.

Australian douchebag...

Actually, I think it was $80...

Also, this raises an interesting question: Why would I deserve for the game to be terribly made if I payed more for it?

850k prem is pretty bad. Clubs get a hell of a lot of income (30M?) just for turning up. I took QPR up after losing 12M the previous year and they still gave me 5M to survive. That is pretty bad too... but they have a tiny stadium and losses to recoup )) Maybe they expect me to go down...

Winning prem? They offered 7M... yawn.

Well... I should survive in the end and I'm one match from Europe. I can't call that a bad season!

Also, despite a having no money I now at least have a strong base for the future with Delph, Nyatanga, Sturridge and such, not to mention Pogrebnak up front who is only 26 at the moment.

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Predicted dead last by the media, a full £850k to spend and I end up in 12th, with the FA cup and European Qualification!!!

On a horror run in the League (no wins and only 2 draws in 8), scrape past Soton in the cup and draw Arsenal. I decide that this is our year, declare in the press conference that we're going to win against 1st place Arsenal, and it happens with a massive header from Nyatanga! Then round off the season with 4 wins in 6 to secure my Premiership status including another 2-1 victory over league winners Arsenal! Then finally winning the FA cup and qualifing for Europe (UEFA Cup) with a 1-0 win over Newcastle thanks to a Tito header!

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Predicted dead last by the media, a full £850k to spend and I end up in 12th, with the FA cup and European Qualification!!!

On a horror run in the League (no wins and only 2 draws in 8), scrape past Soton in the cup and draw Arsenal. I decide that this is our year, declare in the press conference that we're going to win against 1st place Arsenal, and it happens with a massive header from Nyatanga! Then round off the season with 4 wins in 6 to secure my Premiership status including another 2-1 victory over league winners Arsenal! Then finally winning the FA cup and qualifing for Europe (UEFA Cup) with a 1-0 win over Newcastle thanks to a Tito header!

Congrats :)

Now being interested in your next budget.

Ive been lucky, got 2 top quality regens, stuck them on longest contract I could and then after 4th promotion to Championship sold them for combined total of 17.5 mil + future fees ;)

Whats silly though is board have now given me transfer budget of 27 mil which would put me 10 mil in the red. Also still yet to have a fan day so my attendances are only 1.5k more than when I was in Blue Square South :(

Archived