Which Rules?

lionel messi

Because you can have different cases:

-case where that level is playable and level bellow is inactive

- you can have case where that level is playable and level bellow is active too

- also you can have case where that level is inactive

check valid years section and you will understand this.

maybe some other cases are here in this example - this is just quick explanation so you can understand how this works.

16 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

Because you can have different cases:

-case where that level is playable and level bellow is inactive

- you can have case where that level is playable and level bellow is active too

- also you can have case where that level is inactive

check valid years section and you will understand this.

maybe some other cases are here in this example - this is just quick explanation so you can understand how this works.

What does fixed/not fixed mean? some are ticked some are not.

Im trying to do the correct structure for england and for next season but im having trouble getting the numbers to work right.

Dude ive been complaining about this for a while now. Theres a reason why decided to just start again with rules.

Its a bloody birdsnest. One set of rules has 2 relegated from VNS/N one has 3 relegated and another has 4 

Theres also 2 versions of Carabao and FA cup to accomidate for Bury which i understand but the Vanarama thing is a nightmare. It also seems to default to 6 teams when testing adn verifying.

36 minutes ago, ratio1618 said:

Dude ive been complaining about this for a while now. Theres a reason why decided to just start again with rules.

Its a bloody birdsnest. One set of rules has 2 relegated from VNS/N one has 3 relegated and another has 4 

Theres also 2 versions of Carabao and FA cup to accomidate for Bury which i understand but the Vanarama thing is a nightmare. It also seems to default to 6 teams when testing adn verifying.

Yes i know i have seen a few posts, i was just playing about with a few days ago to see what i could come up with.

I got it working all the way down to vanarama N/S. premier divisions but there was a error at one of these levels.

I have recreated the FA Cup anyway to include all the preliminary rounds so that wont matter.

I will be putting in all the data 1st before i start trying to do the rules in advanced for proper.

Is there a way of changing the default promotion/relegation numbers in the basic editor, they are all set to miniumim/maximum teams at 20 apart from vanarama n/s which is 22.

On 06/01/2020 at 01:06, lionel messi said:

Ive never used that and i dont know what it is for.

BTW you have 3 instances of vanarama national because you have different settings when you load your game. First is "default" and this file will be used after 2019. Other 2 are 2019 versions with active and inactive level below.

3 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

BTW you have 3 instances of vanarama national because you have different settings when you load your game. First is "default" and this file will be used after 2019. Other 2 are 2019 versions with active and inactive level below.

What if i want to make the next level active and even add a few more levels on to that, do i have to delete some of the rules for that. i will be trying to make next seasons league structure when i have done all the editing of the data.