Can't get created Club World Cup to appear in the game

Carlito85

I've imported a Club World Cup file that I created from FM19 (loosely based on the 2021 expansion) but I can't get it to appear when I start a new game. The file is verified in the FM20 editor.

EDIT: I think the reason it won't show up is because it's not assigned to a continent. I remember having a similar issue in FM19 where I had to assign my CONCACAF/CONMEBOL merger to South America in order for it to show up. Is there any way to get this working as a non-continent-specific setup?

Edited by Carlito85

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, erikeagles said:

You can't removed the old CWC? 

I managed to get it to show up but I had to apply it to a continent. In my case I used North America, since South America has my CONCACAF-CONMEBOL merger lol. What's more I can't get my CWC to work with the CC merger.

22 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

I managed to get it to show up but I had to apply it to a continent. In my case I used North America, since South America has my CONCACAF-CONMEBOL merger lol. What's more I can't get my CWC to work with the CC merger.

Because I make one and I don't think I put in a continent 

hace 45 minutos, erikeagles dijo:

Because I make one and I don't think I put in a continent 

Can I get your file? I'm not an expert and I thought modifying the official one would be easier than creating a whole new competition. However, I'm not able to do it.

11 minutes ago, tonidopa said:

Can I get your file? I'm not an expert and I thought modifying the official one would be easier than creating a whole new competition. However, I'm not able to do it.

Yes it's in my steam account 

I subscribed to the file on Steam but it won't show up in the editor for some reason. I'll try creating a duplicate version of the CWC in my file though and see if it shows up outside of using continents :thup:

EDIT: It never worked. The original Club World Championship was there, along with a Club World Cup but it was due to schedule in February 2020 lol.

Edited by Carlito85