No Logo's, Kits and Graphics on 09. WHY?

StevoRobbo

Seeing as this game is on DVD and uses less than half the DVD, why are there no logo's, kits or facepacks included with the game. Im in a game with english premier league and theres not even any club badges.

Seeing as half of the DVD isnt even being used why not put the graphics for the top european leagues at least in the game. Its not like there isnt the space!

Before anybody says ive already thought it could be a copyright issue or something along those lines but there are a few player graphics included and quite a few club badges for european sides.

I just find it quite annoying that i have bought a game (which i then had to download a patch for straight away to have a decent game), and then have to spend more time sorting it out to make it look better.

If this has already been addressed then sorry but just thought i'd bring it up as it is really annoying.

Seeing as this game is on DVD and uses less than half the DVD, why are there no logo's, kits or facepacks included with the game. Im in a game with english premier league and theres not even any club badges.

Seeing as half of the DVD isnt even being used why not put the graphics for the top european leagues at least in the game. Its not like there isnt the space!

Before anybody says ive already thought it could be a copyright issue or something along those lines but there are a few player graphics included and quite a few club badges for european sides.

I just find it quite annoying that i have bought a game (which i then had to download a patch for straight away to have a decent game), and then have to spend more time sorting it out to make it look better.

If this has already been addressed then sorry but just thought i'd bring it up as it is really annoying.

Try googling 'copyrighted'.

Also you moaning about having to install a patch!? Would you rather they didn't release a patch? Think you'll find most PC games have patches released to fix issues and bugs.

Have a nice day.

If they dont have the rights to the premier league how can they use the real club names and players. If this was the case then surely they would have to do the same thing as they do with the german national team and have fake players in the teams?

The default graphics which comes with the game can be found in:

C:/programme files/sports interactive/football manager 2009/data/ graphics.fmf

You would need a archive extractor to view this which could be found in: C:/programme files/sports interactive/football manager 2009/tools

Now if you want to add your own backgrounds and logos please do the following:

Create a folder called pictures in documents/sports interactive/football manager 2009/graphics

Extract all the contents into this folder then load game and do the following:

Go to the game preferences screen.

Click on 'Display and Sound'

tick the check box = 'Always Reload Skin on Confirm'

un-tick 'Use Skin Cache'.

Now press confirm and graphics should load up.

To get rid of the licensed kits and logos which do not get over written by your own ones check this thread

The default graphics which comes with the game can be found in:

C:/programme files/sports interactive/football manager 2009/data/ graphics.fmf

You would need a archive extractor to view this which could be found in: C:/programme files/sports interactive/football manager 2009/tools

Now if you want to add your own backgrounds and logos please do the following:

Create a folder called pictures in documents/sports interactive/football manager 2009/graphics

Extract all the contents into this folder then load game and do the following:

Go to the game preferences screen.

Click on 'Display and Sound'

tick the check box = 'Always Reload Skin on Confirm'

un-tick 'Use Skin Cache'.

Now press confirm and graphics should load up.

To get rid of the licensed kits and logos which do not get over written by your own ones check this thread

when I look in the football manager folder there is no data file just an uninstall file, an install log and something called "saAuditMD.dll". Do you have any advice?

when I look in the football manager folder there is no data file just an uninstall file, an install log and something called "saAuditMD.dll". Do you have any advice?

There will be a folder for Steam, if you used that for either downloading or activating, and there are FM folders in there.

I didn't use it myself but the full address is available from other threads.

Pls help..

i cant extract the graphic.fmf

how to extract it?

You need the archive extractor to do this.. this can be found in c:/programe files/sports interactive/football manager 2009/tools

Pls help...

Where can download player face, logo, etc?

Try different sites such as sortitoutsi.net or FMGlive

You need the archive extractor to do this.. this can be found in c:/programe files/sports interactive/football manager 2009/tools

Try different sites such as sortitoutsi.net or FMGlive

Thanks for reply..

izzit C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009\tools\resource archiver\Resource Archiver.exe ?

but it's only show a dos command with my pc spec?

why?

In my preferences I changed it to load all data from my D drive (which is where all my graphics are), but now it doesn't load at all, i.e. it just stays on the black screen with the loading in the corner and the flashing ticker thing.

Is this because I have too many graphics? Because it worked on a fairly good speed on FM 08.

Archived