Simulate match with my chosen tactic, lineup and match plan

Dorin

I'll start by saying that I've read the post about 'instant results' in FM and SI's response to it and I'll post this as a feature request to know I've had my opinion/suggestion shared.

It's essentially the 'go on holiday' option when the boxes are ticked to use my lineup and tactics (and also match plans) and let the game simulate the result. Assistant can do substitutions. However, I don't think all credit and stats/reputation/attributes should go to the assistant for following my instructions.

While this may go against SI's vision for the full FM game I thought I'll post this here since this is what has finally turned me away from FM after about 20 years.
And no, I will not play a dumbed down, streamlined version of the game in FMT just for this feature. I like the full complexity and being able to choose which areas of management I spend more time on, but I don't have the time to play every single game when my saves average about 400 hours a year. I wouldn't manage to advance very far at all in a year of playing time if I had to be a "real manager" and play every game.

Yes, I know, but it's not officially supported and I understood that it can cause issues in some cases. Also, it doesn't do any substitutions even in extreme circumstances when some players should be subbed out (very low condition/injury).

• 10 months later...