The FMH Challenge

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No offense ridley but this seems like a pointless challenge as by the time you get to the champions league final you wont have any of these players as you will just sign frees each season till you get to the EPL apart from your own player unless he has a big club release clause and gets bought.

No offense ridley but this seems like a pointless challenge as by the time you get to the champions league final you wont have any of these players as you will just sign frees each season till you get to the EPL apart from your own player unless he has a big club release clause and gets bought.

I'm sorry but that is a pointless post...

Who is this you that you keeping mentioning? Surely, you can't mean every single person that has signed up, and if you do then I really don't think that everyone is going to follow what the little scenario you've mentioned.

if you remember last years until you got thrown out one of the rules is not to sell any players and you must keep the 36 man squad together and you arent allowed to buy players until you qualify for Europe so i would say this is not a pointless challenge

• 2 weeks later...
If there is any room available:

1. Your name : Danyal Ali

2. A nickname if you want one : Ali Baba ;)

3. Year of Birth : 1992

4. Nationallity : Turkish

5. What Position you want to be : If there is any room i would prefer to be a stirker. If there is no room someone that attacks in midfield. Thanks :)

your name is so obvious to me that i know your from a place like your from Pakistan,India,TURKEY,Saudi Arabia,etc

no offense cause i'm from Pakistan and have a friend called danyal

Archived