Official Off-Topic Thread

Purefun

• Replies 28.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jams you are being an immature little child.

I actually went to see the goodbye tour of Destiny's Child and that lady can sign, I had chills all over.

Btw you can report this but it will backfire like there is no tomorrow. Guaranteed.

I struggle to see how, I was just making a point about it. Nothing I am saying or have said the last half an hour has anything to do with our 'discussion' yesterday. I would've said this to anyone, you're blowing this out of proportion.

Why would it backfire me reporting the post?(not rhetorical fwiw).

I actually went to see the goodbye tour of Destiny's Child and that lady can sign, I had chills all over.

Btw you can report this but it will backfire like there is no tomorrow. Guaranteed.

What the hell is the point of that post? Jams' asked you a question about something you said, and you come over like that.

You think that, just because you're a mod, everyone should bow down to everything you say.

Some fab moderation from you, once again.

A bit harsh I think.

You asked me a question i answered you and then you say you don't believe. So why ask then? And then you ask me such a question about Beyonce! You just wanted to stirr things up imho.

Arsenal you just love breaking me down. No problem, continue.

You asked me a question i answered you and then you say you don't believe. So why ask then? And then you ask me such a question about Beyonce! You just wanted to stirr things up imho.

Well your opinion is wrong.

And I suppose Peter loves breaking you down aswell since he says its harsh?

Not at all, I just dislike the way you think you are so much better than everyone else.

A decent mod would have PMed jams' and asked him to chill out. But I shouldn't have expected anything like that from you.

Not at all, I just dislike the way you think you are so much better than everyone else.

A decent mod would have PMed jams' and asked him to chill out. But I shouldn't have expected anything like that from you.

He really doesn't, and you're behaving like an arse.

Guest roberto922

Haha, anyone seen the video of Southall, Owen and that kid goalkeeper a few years back? I'll get the link, last three secs are quality

You say that as if you're a girl :D;)

I actually have a reason(s) though tbf.

The reasons are?

Girls would say it if they didn't fancy him.

Well the majority of girls liked him it is the same with the irish one of x factor.

Guest roberto922

*sigh* Alright you lot break it up, if you choose not to however I'm taking bets on who wins the fight, 2-1 on Purefun, 100-1 on jams1234 :thup:

I believe jams has had about 200 pm's from myself and hopey but he never listens.

Don't I?

Last night we had an 'argument', and you asked me for some stuff and I replied in a polite way and gave you what you wanted and then left it at that.

I had a 2 week ban, came back and improved my posting, and have been given infractions/warnings for stuff which other people have done and haven't received as I told you last night.

And I haven't had any PM from HoPeY since I've come back from my ban regarding misbehaviour bar one exception where there was a misunderstanding so I struggle to see what you mean by 'I never listen.'?

I think calling someone an 'immature little child' of the internet while an authoritive figure is pretty poor to be honest

It is no worse than having snipey little digs such as;

What happened here?!

I'm going, night all.

Night Dhuey :)

The reasons are?

Well the majority of girls liked him it is the same with the irish one of x factor.

He took my friend's place in the play he was performing and lied about his bone disorder.

*sigh* Alright you lot break it up, if you choose not to however I'm taking bets on who wins the fight, 2-1 on Purefun, 100-1 on jams1234 :thup:

What are the chances on a moral victory for me? :D;)

Guest roberto922
Purefun is a mod, he is a role model to users and he behaves like that... no excuses.

A role model? It's an internet forum fgs, he's here to enforce rules not teach us how to act

A role model? It's an internet forum fgs, he's here to inforce rule not teach us how to act

Maybe not so, but he should be setting an example to other users.

Also, if he's to enforce rules he should do it fairly. I gave him 3 examples of unfairness warnings/infractions(or lack of) last night, which were all unfair, a fact.

Would you like me to post them here if you don't believe me?

There are no new users in here.

That's no excuse to behave like that. And I notice how you haven't responded to my points with some of your, quite frankly, wrong comments.

I honestly don't care jams.

Okay.

Well your opinion is wrong.

And I suppose Peter loves breaking you down aswell since he says its harsh?

I believe jams has had about 200 pm's from myself and hopey but he never listens.
Don't I?

Last night we had an 'argument', and you asked me for some stuff and I replied in a polite way and gave you what you wanted and then left it at that.

I had a 2 week ban, came back and improved my posting, and have been given infractions/warnings for stuff which other people have done and haven't received as I told you last night.

And I haven't had any PM from HoPeY since I've come back from my ban regarding misbehaviour bar one exception where there was a misunderstanding so I struggle to see what you mean by 'I never listen.'?

Maybe not so, but he should be setting an example to other users.

Also, if he's to enforce rules he should do it fairly. I gave him 3 examples of unfairness warnings/infractions(or lack of) last night, which were all unfair, a fact.

Would you like me to post them here if you don't believe me?

Like these?

I'm off anyway. See you in a few days when, hopefully, some of you have grown up a bit and decided to start acting your age and not like ridiculous preteens.

But alas, I fear that will not be the case.

EDIT - Good luck on Sunday Robbie, your lot are going to need it. :D

I'm off anyway. See you in a few days when, hopefully, some of you have grown up a bit and decided to start acting your age and not like ridiculous preteens.

But alas, I fear that will not be the case.

Making a stand/point against something we believe is unfair is not 'not acting our age'.

Are we not allowed to do that?

What was wrong with those?

The way Purefun made foolish comments then when I showed him how foolish they were he can't say they were wrong, seems as if he still stands by them, and if he does then at least an explanation.

Archived