LLM Iberian Clan Online Game (or the: 'I'm late! I'm so very, very late!' thread)

Wow. From those two posts you'd think Sintrense were going well. Well, we're not. We are bottom of the league with a grand total of 2 points from 5 games.

I have struggled mightily. Sintrense went their first 6 games (incl. Friendlies) without scoring. My

'superstriker" everyone mentioned is actually my only striker, but he is half decent, and was the subject of a rejected 20 million pound bid from Kfoolmoon, who is obviously trying to unsettle him as he doesn't have that much cash. icon_biggrin.gif Fortunately said SC went to the press to tell them how much he loves the club and wouldn't leave.He didn't help our cause by being dismissed in the opening league game, but since the suspension has scored 3 in 4(?) games. The team total scored is 4.

No signings were made before the deadline, due to a combination of a lack of scouting power and rejection of loan moves by two players. I have a significant injury crisis, including losing my AM (who I was forced to play upfront due to lack of other fit forwards) in the final game of the session, a depressing home loss in the cup in which we battered the opposition in the second half but found a keeper in good nick.

Some of my games have been chronicled already, but my only points were gained in a 0-0 draw in the opener (by my Ass Man, before I was able to join the game) and the 2-2 draw with Mooski's Odivelas.

I am likely to miss Sunday's session (although my wife has informed me I may be allowed to play: we'll see icon_smile.gif), so I hope my Ass Man has better luck with the injuries and can give us a little upward momentum.

Other than the fact that my team sucks arse, a very enjoyable session.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Louletano

I'm not sure I could ask more from the first few matches. It seems to be luck of the draw, but Louletano have a decent side and the new striker I signed is filling the void scoring a few goals while others are out injured.

First up was a friendly against D2 oposition. We ran out 1 - 0 and it wasn't until after I made subs that they drew level and it ended 1 - 1. The other clan members took notice. icon_smile.gif

We opened the season with a 3 - 0 win at home over Sporting B--a result that seemed to spread fear through the other clan members. icon_smile.gif

Everyone, save for me for some reason, had a midweek match which meant we were well reseted for the next fixture which we only manged a 1 - 0 triumph away to someone. We were a bit rusty from the midweek layoff icon_wink.gif.

A 2 - 0 away victory followed in yet another game where we seemed in complete control.

I've had a couple 40k bids for a player and a 26k pound bid for a player both of which I turned down. 1 I am tempted to accept should they improve on the offer in the slightest.

I then had to leave but from reading the fool's post we seem to have won our fourth fixture without conceding a goal (or was I there for that fixture?).

I definitely mixed the cup win, which I believe was against a non-league side. I really hope my AssMan played my U-19s but I doubt that.

My scouts could be doing better. That's my main complaint. They did well finding me a striker and a defender, but could use a few more signings to shore up the side. Getting ready to release some players as well--so there are some bargains to be had should anyone want to scout Louletano. icon_wink.gif

Mafra

It looks as if Mafra are well placed in the table, but confuse reports don't allow us to tell if they have played 5 or 4 league games. Anyway... It looks as if CyberJordi did better than expected and managed to win a league game and the Cup one albeit doing the expected in his other league match in charge (a complete 5-0 crash at one of the main promotion candidates) icon_eek.gif

Our P4 W3 D0 L1 form looks indeed impressive, but close analysis of the matches asks for some wisdom planning as the 3 matches we have won could have gone either way.

About the cup win? Cups suck arse anyway... so the Portuguese Cup better have cash prices for round advanced or I'm going to be real mad when I discover the injuries the cup run has caused at my place...

Quite an enjoyable session, though I had to leave earlier than planned or face beautiful Mariela's mighty rage... icon_redface.gif

Santo Antonio

Well there is some good news: I've won a game. But am afraid that is the only good news. Lost all other games in the league, also to Jordi who made revenge for the loss Cyber-Jordi led in the pre-season.

The strikers are of a quality which probably isnt enough even for a 3rd divsion side, only 1 game I managed to score two goals. A total suprise.

Cup?; Cups suck arse. I lost. Eventough I was favorite to win this match ...

Coaches do suck so not all players are fit yet, even after playing a couple of games.

Scout suck, didnt find anything decent yet. Did sign some semi-semi decent guys to make a slightly bigger squad. screw the wage budget..

Losing money every week, havent seen a penny yet from any season tickets so am afraid they dont sell season tickets.

Oh, the joy of playing LLM icon_biggrin.gif

Hoping that when the team picks up a bit of fitness and familiarity with their new coach that they will grab a point here and there.

At this moment still one of the main relegation candidates.

[This message was edited by Taipan on 07 May 2004 at 1:36.]

Thanx Taips for the editing and making it look a bit better. For some reason this forum choose to ignore every lay-out wish I express in my replies.

Oh. Will probably a bit later on sunday due to the fact that it is Mother's day and the mother is expecting me over .. :D

Odivelas

24-9-03 (H) O. Moscavide

A game we didn’t deserve to lose, but lose we did, 2-0 by an average side. We had a couple of injuries in the game, but the replacements were of a similar (low) quality, so it shouldn’t have mattered. icon_biggrin.gif

28-9-03 (A) Louletano

Thoroughly humped by Seamus 3-0 and I feel so lonely near the bottom of the table.

5-10-03 (A) D Sandinenses Cup 3rd rd

Cups are for girls, especially after a 4-0 defeat and a man sent off for “being angryâ€. Don’t worry, he’s been fined. icon_wink.gif

8-10-03 (H) Estrela V N

There were 3 shots in the entire game, all by us, all off target, and therefore it ended 0-0, because we’re cack. But I claim the moral victory anyway, because I can.

19-10-03 (A) Pinhalnovense

I was supposed to be the favourite for this game and thought I was on the way to a much needed win when I scored early on in the game, after 7 minutes. But then 2 quick goals and a third just after HT gave the impetus to the home side. I managed to scramble one in from a corner but it was too late. I move down to 17th. icon_biggrin.gif

26-10-03 (A) Sporting B

Unbelievable. I hadn’t won one all session and we were playing terribly. Sporting B are doing well, so you’d expect a tonking? Yes? I was, but it was the home side that got it. I outplayed them (somehow) and got a well deserved 2-0 win. Yay me!

29-10-03 (H) Ribeira Brava

Ribeiro played very defensively and we couldn’t break them down. To be honest even with all our strikes playing and them with Blind Joe the lone centre half playing we wouldn’t score. A 0-0 bore draw if ever there was one. Zzzzzz…..

2-11-03 (H) Olhanense

We won 3-0 and FoolMoon’s team didn’t turn up, to be fair. Our right winger ran the show and may have to be tied down to a long contract for his recent form.

23-11-03 (A) U Micaelense

2-0 up at half time and the game should have been won, but a marvellous free kick just after the break and then a break away goal in the last minute gave the home side a 2-2 draw they didn’t deserve. Well, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it. They remained bottom of the table, we remain in 13th

---

Another great session, lads, let's hope we can keep this up. icon14.gif

Olhanense

Good session, in that we got through 8 games. For my part though, that's the only good thing that's happened icon_frown.gif.

First came the much-anticipated encounter between yours trully and seamus. We won 2-0. Seamus got a player expelled, but still had chances and deserved more.

From then on, i embarked on a 7-game winless streak, scoring just 1 goal and conceding 9. We had two goalless draws, but that was it. In fact, our only goal came after i had to change my tactic. Somewhere along the way, we paid a visit to Mooksi's Odivelas and got a 3-0 bashing. We had some chances, but we couldn't score. Typical.

If we keep this up, we could soon be facing a relegation battle. Roll on non-league football icon14.gif

Sintrense had our usual crap session. Thus far the game has been great to play, but there is still more to come - I might start winning some games icon_biggrin.gif

Mother's Day in the US meant that I was at the mercy of my wife, mother of my child(ren), but fortunately she allowed me to participate in a reasonable chunk of the session. I missed the first game, in which my Asst Man conjured up a 2-0 away win icon_eek.gif to pull us out of the bottom three.

I took over and presided over a couple of 0-1 defeats. In the meantime, I finally signed a scout, and his first search started to turn up some interesting players. I bid my entire budget (5k) for a 17yo non-league SC who had knocked in 4 in 9 games with 3 assists to bolster my ailing forward line (a brace in that first cyber-jcb controlled game is all my "super"SC managed all session). He'll be joining in January.

I signed a Morroccan 37yo coach, who is playing his last season and was delighted to find I now have a 50 cap AMC who is head and shoulders above the rest of my team for a few months into the bargain. Hopefully he'll help buy me time to rebuild.

A 2-1 win against the 6th placed side was the high point of my session, with what is probably the best goal I have seen in CM scored by my side in the first half. A probing passing move swept aside the defence for a crisp finish from my forward. IMHO a goal of the season contender.

I finished up with a 0-0 against Giziar's Santo Antontio, where we made most of the running but couldn't score and a 0-1 loss to UELLFan's Mafra where despite being numerically outshot 13 - 6, we had the better chances until a bit of comedy defending allowed an 87th minute winner.

How cyber-jcb did to finish the session, I don't now yet, but I'm guessing we're still in the bottom three. A fun session nonetheless, and a big thanks to my missus for letting me play icon_biggrin.gif

Santo Antonio

Thanks to Mother's Day I missed the first 4 games of the evening. In that Cyber-Giziar managed to get one stunning win and a draw against jcb. Besides that the usual losses.

With me back in charge the loss streak was a bit extended. I couldnt even score the first 3 games I managed myself. Until .... last game of the evening where my side managed to score a record number of 3 goals in one match and taking home the victory of 3-2 with every player playing very well (except my goalkeeper who is having a pattern of ratings of 9-5-9-5 or something and had his bad day but to be honest; I understood from jcb that he personally managed to get that point for me)

Still need a couple of victories though since I believe I'm still about 5 points away from the safe zone.

Board still happy with me (they are obviously incompetent) but not too happy with the fact that I'm above my wage budget. Ah well.

Mafra: Session #3. 24.09.03 until 24.11.03

We won some, drew some and lost less than expected. I'm heavily surprised at the boys' performance so far as despite being heavy underdogs each match we play they somehow manage to deny the odds.

We are second only to Seamus' Louletano (one point away in first position and we both have one game in hand) and still seem to have Lady Fortune on our ranks as we are grabbing so many undeserved but welcomed points.

The cups suck arse policy saw our reserves get trashed at a Second Division draw away (4-0), but we didn't want to repeat the first round (we won but lost star striker for 9 months, although his replacement has delivered so far).

A streamrolling session as matches flew by... Banter with the boys was great fun and I'm really loking forward to Session #4.

Roll on December!! icon_biggrin.gif

Sounds like ya a bunch of whimps. Mothers Day, pah! I brought my wife a carton of bundy & cola, so that I could share the day with her. Pity she doesn't drink too much. icon_biggrin.gif

Nice to see the game is in a groove & Giziar remember little "b" for bold. Thats twice now I have saved ya arse. icon_wink.gif

Louletano

I was also a few minutes late for the session, though not for Mother's Day reasons. icon_smile.gif

The Fool "upset" me in the first match 2 - 0 and even with a man sent off I thought we deserved at least a draw. Atrocious finishing and some dodgy defending up the middle. I blame the midweek cup game just prior where my AssMan played my first side and they were knackered for the match against The Fool.

We bounced back with a stron 2 - 0 win and continued refound our form not allowing goals. I think by sessions end we've only allowed a total of three.

A couple more wins and a tough draw (away?) to Jordi's Mafra 0 - 0.

I played my u-19s in our next cup match and they were soundly thrashed I think it was 6 - 0, but I'm pleased to have the cups out of the way now and focus on seeing out the league. There are a few teams chasing hard and I'm not sure we have the depth to hold them off.

Good session even though I was nodding off through it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by seamus redux:

I think by sessions end we've only allowed a total of three. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wasn't there a 1-1 draw in the penultimate match of the session? Anyway, 4 conceeded in 13 played look very few seamus...

And yes, our thrilling 0-0 draw was at my place (if only my AMC had scored that penalty icon_mad.gif)

Taips,

Strangely enough I dont even think about a little of a big "B". I just used the pre set mode from the menu and typing my text there.

Hmm. some testing with the new lay-out:

Bold with small b: bold

Bold with big b: bold

Smilie for making the SI-boards incompatible with Opera as a browser: icon_mad.gificon_frown.gificon13.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by seamus redux:

You didn't deserve the penalty anyway icon_wink.gif. That's been your luck all season though hasn't it, that you've managed to scrape out wins when you least deserve it. Not a bad problem to have at all. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That we fool our opponents into a wrong sensation of owning our team and outplay us is a premeditated tactic that has costed me countless hours icon_razz.gif

If you even think that you owned our game...well, I thought we had another 'fool' in the clan and that it wasn't you icon_wink.gif

I never said I owned that game. I was more referring to the constant reports you spout out where you've been lucky to win, and I think jcb can attest to that.

Louletano didn't own you but played a perfectly acceptable away from home match and could've nicked a winner.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mooski:

I hope to start welll tonight and continue through all of it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excellent tactic Mooski. I hope it works.

Sorry to say I can't make it tonight.

30-11-03 (H) Lusitania

A nice start to the session, with the visitors having very little of the play. Our demon right winger scoring a pen in the 2nd half after he was fouled in the box. Then he set up the second goal. Nice.

7-12-03 (H) Santo Antonio

A deserved win for Giziar’s team, we were toothless in attack and our five game unbeaten run came to a disappointing end.

14-12-03 (A) Amora

A 3-2 defeat but we played very well. I’d take another performance like that. Again our right winger playing well

4-1-04 (A) Mafra

A tough game away from home after the winter break and a 2-1 defeat after starting brightly. They deserved the win, but it means we’re sliding towards the relegation places. Yay!

11-1-04 (H) Pontassolense

A 2-0 win and another MoM from my right winger. Quality. It sends me up to the dizzy heights of 13th place and pushing for a non-relegation spot. Hurrah!

However the bigger clubs are sniffing around the winger.

18-1-04 (H) Barreirense

A poor 1-1 draw, in all honesty, they didn’t have much of the play and although our penalty was fortuitous, we deserved better. It wasn’t to be though.

25-1-04 (A) Camacha

What a game! We went 1-0 down, then scored twice, then conceded to go 2-2 then scored again to go ahead with 20 mins to go. After a swift equaliser, Camacho then scored a penalty in the 94th minute, condemning me to another defeat. “Great game for the neutralâ€â„¢ though.

-------------------

Stupid cheating game. I should be top, purely because I said so. icon_biggrin.gif

Mafra: Session #4: 25.11.03 til 25.01.04

Weird happenings tonight as my Internet provider decided to make what once was broad narrow... Somehow... lost connection to server seconds before to match 2 times resulting in the match being managed by assistant but him not being able to do a thing (neither was I for the record)...

Regarding the team... the boys were doing good before Telefonica decided to prevent me from managing and despite the two crashings got a semibalanced record that still sees us near the mighty Louletano and Sporting B although at a distant 7 points from the leader (seamus' assistant didn't mess up) and 5 from Sporting B...

Nice session it's been.. even if I'm still a bit ****ed at my assistant's doings at those last matches...

Olhanense

Don't know what happened tonight. We won 6 out of 7 fixtures. This unexpected but more than welcome patch of form came as abruptly as the non scoring/winning patch in the previous session.

We beat Amora 2-1 in the first match, with 9 first team members being on a poor/very poor morale. Next came Jordi's Mafra, and a single goal was enough to secure all 3 points.

First away game tonight was against Giziar's struggling Santo Antonio. A goal with 20 minutes to go gave us another 3 points, even though Giziar had the lion's share on chances. Off to Pontassolense, and a 2-1 defeat. We could have asked for more, seeing as we were 1-0 up with 15 minutes to go.

Back at home, and a deserved 3-1 win over Barreirense. Adax's Camacha visited us next, and dared to score in their first and only shot of the match. We managed to turn things around and win 2-1. Things could have been different, if Adax hadn't left the session before our match.

Finally, an away 4-1 bashing of Maritimo B, who are by far the strangest team of the league, being able to beat or lose to anyone. I signed a DC and a striker, who have given the team some consistency. 400k in the red though, ground maintenance is literally killing us.

I'll try and post the table below icon_smile.gif

Fingers crossed this comes out OK:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

| Pos | Inf | Team | | Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | G.D. | Pts |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st |seamus | Louletano | | 19 | 15 | 3 | 1 | 42 | 8 | +34 | 48 |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Sporting B | | 20 | 14 | 1 | 5 | 34 | 14 | +20 | 43 |

| 3rd |UELLfan | Mafra | | 20 | 13 | 2 | 5 | 27 | 21 | +6 | 41 |

| 4th | | O. Moscavide | | 20 | 11 | 5 | 4 | 48 | 27 | +21 | 38 |

| 5th |Myself | Olhanense | | 20 | 11 | 3 | 6 | 27 | 23 | +4 | 36 |

| 6th | | Amora | | 20 | 10 | 3 | 7 | 31 | 27 | +4 | 33 |

| 7th | | Pinhalnovense | | 20 | 9 | 5 | 6 | 37 | 24 | +13 | 32 |

| 8th | | Lusitânia | | 20 | 9 | 2 | 9 | 25 | 26 | -1 | 29 |

| 9th | | Pontassolense | | 20 | 8 | 3 | 9 | 24 | 32 | -8 | 27 |

| 10th | | Marítimo B | | 20 | 6 | 7 | 7 | 29 | 32 | -3 | 25 |

| 11th | Adax | Camacha | | 20 | 7 | 4 | 9 | 25 | 26 | -1 | 25 |

| 12th | jcb | Sintrense | | 20 | 6 | 5 | 9 | 20 | 25 | -5 | 23 |

| 13th | Mooski | Odivelas | | 20 | 5 | 7 | 8 | 26 | 30 | -4 | 22 |

| 14th | | Estrela V. N. | | 20 | 5 | 7 | 8 | 18 | 23 | -5 | 22 |

| 15th | | Barreirense | | 20 | 6 | 3 | 11 | 30 | 35 | -5 | 21 |

| 16th | | Oriental | | 20 | 5 | 6 | 9 | 19 | 31 | -12 | 21 |

| 17th | | Ribeira Brava | | 20 | 4 | 6 | 10 | 14 | 27 | -13 | 18 |

| 18th |Giziar | Santo António | | 19 | 5 | 2 | 12 | 18 | 35 | -17 | 17 |

| 19th | | U. Micaelense | | 20 | 1 | 4 | 15 | 16 | 44 | -28 | 7 |

| | | | | | | | | | | | |

</pre>

The Sintrense asst man was in charge for the first games of the session, and did OK. Between my leaving the last session and joining this one, he had presided over a 4 game unbeaten streak, a win against the aformentioned good but inconsistent Maritimo B and 3 draws.

I took over during the Xmas break, just in time for the match against seamus' Louletano. We promptly got stuffed 3-0, with two 25 yard free kicks from seamus' midfielder.

My scouts found a promising 19yo DC who had just been released. I signed him on a free, to the derision of Kfoolmoon who had just signed a DC for 16k and found my guy to be substandard. Well, yes, he probably is, but my entire transfer budget was 6k so I'll have to make do. He looks to me like he may improve pretty quickly though. We'll see icon_smile.gif

Slow going in January due to transfer activity, but our next match was a poor 3-1 defeat away at Estrela. At this point I decide to stop playing a formation to fit the players and play the players in my formation, having added a couple of players and got my best AMR fit again.

Next up is the fearsome 2nd place Sporting B away. My new tactics work as we outplay them and grab a priceless 2-0 win. My AMR, however picks up another long term injury. I make a loan approach for seamus' AM/FR who is loan listed. My scout wasn't overly keen, but he looked like he could fill in for my guy for a couple of months.

Final game of the session (due to the slow progress through January) was at home to Ribeira Brava. We thrash them 3-0.

Seamus' ass man accepts my offer, which I realize to my embarassment is my normal loan deal of no wages and no recall. Sorry seamus icon_redface.gif

Fortunately for seamus he logs in to discover his new stadium and 700k season ticket sales waiting for him for next time.

Our two impressive wins at the end have lifted us to 12th. I hope we can build on that next session icon_smile.gif

If you look at the table you might not believe it but the Santo Antonio manager is quite happy with the result of last night.

First game got totally trashed by Pinhalnovense (0-7) at their place. Believe its even the biggest loss in my entire (but yet still small) cm career.

Then things started to improve and I got the impression (maybe false though) that my team is starting to play better. The next two games seem to justify that impression at least, a deserved but unexpected win against Mooski and a good game against the fool altough he got the win. If my strikers did have just a bit more killer instincts then atleast a point was more likely.

Good play continued against fellow relegation candidate U. Micaelense who we trashed 4-0 icon_eek.gif

Of course the team was a bit overconfident then and we lost 0-2 without having even a small impact on the game.

Last game of the evening for me was the game against Amora. Heavily underdog (30-1 for a win) but got a point out of it but to be honest we should have won (2-0 up, 2-2, 3-2 and conceding the 3-3 in the 87th minute icon_mad.gif)

Hoping the team will hold their spirit and grab another few points here and there on sunday.

First game of the sunday session will be against Jordi's Mafra. We'll see how that is going.

If we just can continue to pick up one poing on average a game (as we did this session) I think we might survive.

Was sad to have missed this session, but work called. Fortunately, fool and jcb were kind enough to provide me with MSN updates. And I was pleased with the results.

Adam's Camacha (not sure if he was there) proved a tough 2 - 1 win from the sounds of it. And Moscavide had us at 2 - 2 before we scored two late on. Otherwise, it was our standard clean sheet--i'm getting a bit concerned on one level as my keeper is surely raking in the clean sheet bonus money. icon_smile.gif

I made it home for the very end of the session to 127 news messages. One the loan deal to Sintrense (cheap *******, last time I try to help you fello N. Jersey bloke). Another message that my soon to be 35 year old DL (who is an ever present in the first team) has signed elsewhere. icon_frown.gif

The best news (maybe) was that the board have informed me we moved to a new 30,000 seat stadium with retractable roof! icon_eek.gif They claimed that the move would still up new local support from the community. They weren't wrong as the coffers were soon padded with 700k + in season tickets. icon_biggrin.gif

Fortunately, i still have a week or so left in the transfer window to try and make a few deals.

I just checked up. It appears that Seamus' new stadium was hard coded, as it also happened IRL. Louletano and Farense of Div 2B will be sharing a new stadium purpose built for Euro 2004. (I think, I don't speak Portuguese, but that seems to be the gist of it) icon_smile.gif

I've not checked the transfer kitty yet, Jordi. Rest assured it'll be one of the first things I do.

No job offers here, but my nationality is set to American, so I tend to never get job offers until a few years pass.

OMG!

the first time I saw the 700k season tickets mentioned I tought it was a joke. But now its mentioned more and more often I'm starting to think it's either a consiracy to take a laugh of the easy believers (me?) or it might be true indeed. :jealous:

No job offer received here. That might be because of the fact that the game ignores job offers from out the 4th division. Can't believe clubs any higher would want to higher me.

Last night I checked and even a non-portuguese manager (cant remember who) already knew the basics of portuguese.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Giziar:

OMG!

the first time I saw the 700k season tickets mentioned I tought it was a joke. But now its mentioned more and more often I'm starting to think it's either a consiracy to take a laugh of the easy believers (me?) or it might be true indeed. :jealous:

No job offer received here. That might be because of the fact that the game ignores job offers from out the 4th division. Can't believe clubs any higher would want to higher me.

Last night I checked and even a non-portuguese manager (cant remember who) already knew the basics of portuguese. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sadly it's true Giziar. Here is the best readable link I could find. Definitely a Euro 2004 stadium, being shared with D1 Farense.

I wouldn't be suprised if Basic Portuguese showed up in my profile soon. Certainly in my current offline gmae I started in France and had been assigned Basic French before the end of season 1. icon_cool.gif

I haven't received any job offers, probably because Poofland is not running. Again in my current offline game I had offers as early as midseason first season from 2nd division Luton. No offers in France though, and no offers online in Portugal.

Personally, i'm gonna love it. icon_smile.gif

Sorry for the crappy table boys. Maybe someone who has the Power could delete the extra spaces icon_frown.gif

Next session should show my team's true colors. A match against Oriental, then jcb's Sintrense away, high-flying Moscavide at home, and seamus' (almost) unstoppable side away. Looking forward to Sunday.

Archived