Does the training that your assistant sets out ever frustrate you?

20 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

What are his stats and what does your tactical set up and intensity look like? I got a really good rotation from mine tbh, to the point where I'm totally comfortable in leaving him to run that while I look at individual training instead

He's decent, my coaching levels are one of the best in league. As an assistant I think he's OK. My tactical familiarity is complete but I don't know why in a high pressing team with high possession he isn't working on pressing, set pieces & possession and general training instead. The fixtures at the moment have a gap of sometimes only 2 days in between and some of the players are in need of a rest so I'm not sure endurance and physical are the correct thing. 

17 minutes ago, djpdavey said:

He's decent, my coaching levels are one of the best in league. As an assistant I think he's OK. My tactical familiarity is complete but I don't know why in a high pressing team with high possession he isn't working on pressing, set pieces & possession and general training instead. The fixtures at the moment have a gap of sometimes only 2 days in between and some of the players are in need of a rest so I'm not sure endurance and physical are the correct thing. 

Yeah doesn't seem right. My team press relatively hard and we did all of the above at times. I would say raise as a bug but we're not too far away from FM20 now