Problems!!!!!!!! FM 09!

so i've dowloaded the badges for the compations so how do you put them in the right place

If you look in the forums where yo downloaded the logos/graphics from or you could have a look at the read me file that sometimes comes inside the downloaded file. :thup:

Or look in the skinning hideout section and there's a sticky there which tells you where to put all the downloaded grpahics. :thup:

create a folder called "graphics" in: my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2009 and put them in there. Go into preferences -> display and sound and untick "use skin cache" and tick "reload skin on confirm". Confirm the settings and you are away.

i dont get it :( if its rar where do you put it?

As it says, if it's a rar file, unzip the file first using winrar or winzip.

1. Extract your downloadYour download is likely to be in one of 4 formats:

.zip

.rar

.7z

.fmf

If you file is .fmf format then skip to section 2 but the first three are all compressed formats that you'll need to extract first. You're going to need some software installed to be able to do that (choose which one depending on your Operating System):

Windows XP/2000/Vista: 7-Zip (Choose the most recent .exe. At time of writing it's this)

MacOS X: The Unarchiver

7-Zip is installed using the .exe you download. To install The Unarchiver simply double click on the .zip file you download from their website then drag the program it extracts (called 'The Unarchiver') into your apps folder.

Once installed, create a new folder somewhere you can keep track of (on your desktop for instance) and place your downloaded graphics zip, rar or 7z in it. Now we extract:

Windows: Right click on your zip, rar or 7z. Choose 7-Zip from the menu, then select 'Extract Here'.

MacOS X: Right click (or ctrl + click) on your zip, rar or 7z. Choose 'open with' then select 'The Unarchiver'.

Your file should extract and most probably create a folder in the same directory, or perhaps a .fmf file.

• 4 weeks later...

I have another problem with fm 09. Basicly i click on fm 09 on my desktop and it ses i need to activate a product key, so i activate it and then it ses the application was unable to connect to the internet. and i also dont understand why i have to do all of it again when i've already downloaded it once

• Administrators
I have another problem with fm 09. Basicly i click on fm 09 on my desktop and it ses i need to activate a product key, so i activate it and then it ses the application was unable to connect to the internet. and i also dont understand why i have to do all of it again when i've already downloaded it once

I suggest looking at the following thread - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=65715

Let us know how you get on. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived