How to make football manager better in 2020

Mickey 2101

I have a set of ideas which can make fmm 2020 great my views in all the fmm game played was good it time for 2020 to step up

My ideas of making fmm 2020 great was adding

1.Training: we all have training in the Game but making it visual is the next thing .we should be able to see the player on the training ground doing training and  training attributes to be added to it like attack defense and so other

2 . Transfer signing :at least we see the player signed but don't see him  when he is  given his jersey and number and let medical be add during transfer ...

3 Stadium: we should at least have fans in the stadiums technology have improved instead of making them real let have them in for of circles in different colors representing their team or nation and during a match let have a medic coming in to the field if a player is injury if the  injury is worst let have a stretcher.. 

4 it all about see car park at the side of the stadiums 

5: let all manager be able to compete in different league like English leagues (all league under English, Spain ,France, Germany,Portugal and so on 

Hello,
one of the suggestions that I think might be interesting would be to allow new languages to be learned throughout our career. Indeed, it is frequent, when you apply for a post in a different country, to have the question of the barrier of the language.

Training : We should be able to be more involved, to have more info on whats going on to make our choices (on who’s gonna play) better. Maybe we could see it ? Or at least have somethind happening cause we find ourselves passing days after days with nothing happening. It has to evolve.

Clubs : Clubs like man city, PSG buy way too much in short periods. For ex: in january City bought 5 players they dont even need like 4 strikers 😒. Thats unrealistic somehow. 

medias : there should be more about what we say. 

Language : we and players should be more embarassed to go to countries we dont even speak the language.

2 hours ago, Fabcoc said:

Hello,
one of the suggestions that I think might be interesting would be to allow new languages to be learned throughout our career. Indeed, it is frequent, when you apply for a post in a different country, to have the question of the barrier of the language.

He’s so right. We should have more difficulties and so should the foreign players

Archived