Everything TOTAL Football (From Cruyff's 343 to Guardiola's Overloads) - UPDATED Feb 28, 2023

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, Ihor! Long time, how are you? Hope you're well. 

Sorry to disturb you.

Man, I was expecting some post or tactic based on Cruyff or Michels this edition too 😅

I started one last journey with FM 23, but I'm stuck with the roles in my 4-3-3 tactic. 

What are the ideal pairings at the middle and sides, stuff like that. 

On 28/06/2023 at 14:53, rmelo0387 said:

Hey, Ihor! Long time, how are you? Hope you're well. 

Sorry to disturb you.

Man, I was expecting some post or tactic based on Cruyff or Michels this edition too 😅

I started one last journey with FM 23, but I'm stuck with the roles in my 4-3-3 tactic. 

What are the ideal pairings at the middle and sides, stuff like that. 

Thanks mate, I'm doing well and hope you are too :) 

Actually it's good timing because I'm thinking of going back for one more spin with FM23 with my own favorite 4-3-3. Still setting on the choice team . But will definitely do some tactical update posts once the tactic becomes settled too. So hopefully that could give you some ideas. So keep your eyes peeled :brock:

16 hours ago, crusadertsar said:

Actually it's good timing because I'm thinking of going back for one more spin with FM23 with my own favorite 4-3-3. Still setting on the choice team . But will definitely do some tactical update posts once the tactic becomes settled too. So hopefully that could give you some ideas. So keep your eyes peeled :brock:

I know a good team for a 433, they're based in Amsterdam 😁

10 hours ago, Skywalk3r83 said:

I know a good team for a 433, they're based in Amsterdam 😁

Hahahah, that's the team I choose for my save. 

A video from Jake Cooper, from FM Scout, inspired me to try to win the UCL only signing players under-23.

Ajax is a powerhouse in Netherlands, even with several departures and winning the Eredivisie is a piece of cake. 

But the UCL can be quite elusive if you use only u-23 players and homemade wonderkids. 

I'm also focusing on only using and honing the 4-3-3 and 3-4-3 diamond systems used by Michels and Cruyff. 

Could be a fun save 😀

On 30/06/2023 at 14:30, crusadertsar said:

Great, can't wait! 😀

I'm a little bit stuck setting up my tactic without signings. 

I want to play a 4-3-3 and, a bit later, try a 3-4-3 diamond like the great Master JC. 

There's a bunch of good young players, like Misehouy, Aertssen, Van Dongen, Hato and others, and I don't think there's need for a revamp of the squad. 

2 hours ago, crusadertsar said:

My favourite team for this style this season is still Real Sociedad. Actually went back to that save to make some adjustments to my 4-3-3. Will report on it soon.

Just one of the best squads on Fm and possibly irl for technically challenging tactics.

31 minutes ago, Crazy_Ivan said:

Just one of the best squads on Fm and possibly irl for technically challenging tactics.

Exactly! I just love the fact that they have such a variety of technically gifted players. And young relatively unknown players (such as Barrenetxea, Pacheco and Turrientes) too. 

And they are not too overpowered like Man City for example. Still give a nice challenge to win the league against Barca and the two Madrids.

Edited by crusadertsar