Good players 09

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack Tuyp.

Signed him in 3 different games now and evevry time he has been awesome. Probably not upto bigger teams at premiership level or equivalent (serie a, la liga or german prem) but other than that he is quality.

So far in my SPL game with St Johnstone he has 21 in 26 games and in my serie b pistoiese season he has 6 in 3 games since I got him and he only cost 600k!

Highly recommended!

I've played as Tottenham for a season, and at the beginning of the second season, the stats of Troy Archibald-Henville surprised me a lot. He's not Sergio Ramos, but decent - maybe the new Ledley King, if he is developed right.

Best,

Leron

Jack Tuyp is at Volendam. Not sure how the databases ork but he is on my game now with italy as main, holland, scotlad and portugal as top leagues and he was on my 30 season game with australia, belgium, germany and england.

He has been in every game i've had so far in fact, definitely at fc volendam to begin and he is still banging in goals in serie a now for my pistoiese side.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
know it's stating the obvious, but for the clubs with some cash Sergio Ramos is absolute class on FMH09. I think he's the first player I've seen so far with all green attributes:

screen2je8.png[/quote

ramos is great as he scores alot of headers aswell from corners, currently got him on my man city team

my man city team 1st season

GK Joe Hart

DC Sergio ramos

DC Micah Richards

DC Richard Dunne

ML Martin petrov

MR Ricardo Quaresma

MC Lassana Diarra

AMC Sergio Aguero

MC Miguel Veloso

FC Robinho

FC Klass-jan Huntelaar

currently top of league with only 4 games left

• 4 weeks later...
know it's stating the obvious, but for the clubs with some cash Sergio Ramos is absolute class on FMH09. I think he's the first player I've seen so far with all green attributes:

screen2je8.png[/quote

ramos is great as he scores alot of headers aswell from corners, currently got him on my man city team

Hey, is the sergio ramos bar on top the shiny logo pack thing? if not what is it?

and i would recommend dean morgan on free...57 goals in 57 matches, 11 assists too..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived