Day off after a big win

What are your thoughts about this promise that you can give in a press conference?

Does it seem beneficial in your experience?

I have been giving the day off after big wins against teams way over our league, and it doesn't seem to have a bad effect. What is your experience?

I've got a follow-up question, if you say you are giving them the day off, does the game automatically do it?  I've been saying it for years but I've never actually done anything.  Maybe I have a career in politics if it doesn't.

I can't say i've tried it myself, so not sure how much it helps. I can't imagine that it helps morale in any way though, if that's what you're going for.

Perhaps instead of giving them a complete rest schedule a team outing in? This is supposed to improve morale and the players still benefit fitness wise as they aren't training. I've tried it a few times but haven't really monitored it enough to say whether or not it had any short term effects. I think it was a nice addition to the game this year regardless.

11 minuti fa, chemik ha scritto:

I've got a follow-up question, if you say you are giving them the day off, does the game automatically do it?  I've been saying it for years but I've never actually done anything.  Maybe I have a career in politics if it doesn't.

Yes, i see the day schedule changing to 3 rest options after i answer that. It treats it like a press conference promise.

Archived