Youth Leagues

affe1802

I´ve tried to made New Youth Leagues with the FM Editor 2019 as the existing U19 but there is no Option to choose U17-Teams and Convenience or younger as the existing U18 is like the same. Have anyone a suggestion?

Exist an Xcode project of the FM Editor 2019 app for Mac OS there can add the details to the view of Teams list and Convenience list to edit the lists with the following failed U17´s U15´s  the last picture I have made with photoshop this would like to have it

I would be try it self 

Bild 1.png

Team Type.png

Max and Min Age to Reserve.png

2 hours ago, affe1802 said:

I´ve tried to made New Youth Leagues with the FM Editor 2019 as the existing U19 but there is no Option to choose U17-Teams and Convenience or younger as the existing U18 is like the same. Have anyone a suggestion? 

Exist an Xcode project of the FM Editor 2019 app for Mac OS there can add the details to the view of Teams list and Convenience list to edit the lists with the following failed U17´s U15´s  the last picture I have made with photoshop this would like to have it

I would be try it self 

Bild 1.png

Team Type.png

Max and Min Age to Reserve.png

I don't quite understand what you're trying to say, but if the question is - is there u-17, u-16 leagues? The answer is no. It was raised few times to add at least u17 division option (u16 can be tough because of child issues) so let's wait and see.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Bigpole:

I don't quite understand what you're trying to say, but if the question is - is there u-17, u-16 leagues? The answer is no. It was raised few times to add at least u17 division option (u16 can be tough because of child issues) so let's wait and see.

I have edited a Club Like Hertha BSC > Reserve Teams and Add 3 Team As U17 and 2 Team as U19. I copy Hertha BSC II and changed it to Hertha BSC U17 and at Current Affiliations, I add the Hertha BSC U17 and the same made I with the U19

to get the U17 in the game under Schedule/ Terminplan. At the game have I, two U19 teams, the one I made because of age rules 17-19, and one I don't have added under Editor Database > Clubs > Reserve Teams.

Current Affiliations.png

Hertha BSC U19 2.png

Hertha BSC.png

Reserve Teams.png

I have made Add Nation Rules Germany and add (Nr.1) Bundelisga is 1, (Nr.2) 2. Bundesliga, (Nr.3) 3.Liga, (Nr.4) Regionalligen , (Nr.5) Oberligen, (Nr.6) Verbandsligen, (Nr.7) Landesligen and ,more Nr8. Nr.9 and this i plan with the U17 and U 15 and if it is possible with U13 

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Bigpole:

@affe1802 I know that you can create youth teams but you can't create youth divisions below u18 (I presume that was your original point).

Right Not as U17 I must make under Basic Rules > Nation Rules > Reserve/Youths > General as second Reserve/Youth Team as Team Type Reserves. and created new Competitions for B Youth 

Bildschirmfoto 2019-02-18 um 14.41.16.png

It is so that it isn't Programmed. So I have to wait if an update for the editor comes with the options to choose this. When it is ready will be it easy to fix all. But the maximum and minimum age should be added at Database > Clubs > Reserve Teams > Reserve Teams to Create and perhaps a choose possibility same shirt.

• 2 weeks later...
Am 2.3.2019 um 04:14 schrieb Fmfan00:

How do u make u18 leagues as I downloaded a database and I want to have a u18 for the league with all teams having u18 teams

Search under Database > Competitions.. If a U19 League(´s) in the Database under Competitions you can copy (Duplicate) the U19 League(´s) and rename it in U18...if it isn´t there, add the league, Under >Type select U18-Division when it is ready now you can add U18-Team´s Under Clubs search the team´s you would have in the league like Liverpool go to Reserve >  Reserve Teams to Create > add > Team Type and choose U18 Team and under Division search the league you have made for the U18 but the league should be made in Basic rules. You can Add Under Basic Rules > Nation Rules > Reserve/Youths > General > Choose Second Reserve/Youth Team > Team Type choose U18´s and >Division Format ..Custom Division/Cups

Parent Competition and select the leagues they should be in there.

Sorry for my bad English 

Bildschirmfoto 2019-02-26 um 21.12.10.png

Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-03 um 15.13.12.png

Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-03 um 15.14.26.png

Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-03 um 15.30.33.png

Archived