Injuries ... funny

I didn’t have many problems with injuries most of the season. One or two guys out at a time. Very fortunate. 

But in a two week period in March we lost 7 (count ‘em 7) first team players to long term injuries. It was a disaster but an international break started so I went through the entire club and individually gave every player 4 days of rest to try to stop the avalanche of injuries  

So what happened? 2 more players got long term injuries the day training restarted. Isn’t that funny? Ahh hahahahahahaha!

By the way, why can’t the manager give the entire club days of rest with one click? This obviously should be an option on the training page. 

On the bright side the kids on my reserve squad are going to get valuable experience in league matches! Woo!

PS — I rest my first team for mid-week games throughout the season, so fatigue didn’t cause the plague of injuries. The program just got hung on “this club hasn’t met it’s injury quota and the season is nearing the end so make up the difference!”  No biggie. 

10 hours ago, 3runhomer said:

By the way, why can’t the manager give the entire club days of rest with one click? This obviously should be an option on the training page. 

It is - you can choose 'rest' as a training session under the physics tab

Click on the top player in the squad, hold the shift key & click on the bottom player. This will highlight the whole squad, right click any player and go to Training in the drop down menu and choose "Rest", whichever length of rest you choose will apply to all the players

Archived