[FM19] Dnipro has been saved: Now what? Sicily!

decapitated

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dd6c78cd94dd284724b4400e69aa54be.png

lol no. I have no idea why they aren't our main rivals in the game being that from the research I've done they are seen as Dnipros main rivals in real life. If i get sacked they are the only team from Ukraine I'd refuse point blank on this save, just as if my manager was a Celtic fan I wouldn't accept an offer to manager Rangers.

2 hours ago, john1 said:

Superb results against Real Madrid :cool: :eek: I'm confused, so you played Real Madrid twice and Arsenal in first 3 games and yet to play Celtic? :idiot:

It seems to be a minor scheduling error, possibly caused by some of the editor data files.

5747ed08ca11bb64f96fd0b5bfec1789.png

27a19f15c2f45a4e9d5fb80e693b35c9.png

3 hours ago, decapitated said:

It seems to be a minor scheduling error, possibly caused by some of the editor data files.

From reading other threads it looks like for the Winter World Cup the final gam PE of European groups moves to the start, sin instead of A, B, C, C, B, A, (final two may be the other way around), as an order you get one team twice early, then a back to back as usual but in games 4 and 5

i think I have seen it in nine edited saves too.

Keep up the good work in Europe p, and hopefully the gap at the top will close soon

Tough going into last game in CL! I believe you got Arsenal at home ? :D 

I am also tempted to manage in Ukraine as well, Think it was FM15, last time I managed there.

On 09/03/2019 at 13:23, john1 said:

Tough going into last game in CL! I believe you got Arsenal at home ? :D

I am also tempted to manage in Ukraine as well, Think it was FM15, last time I managed there.

It's an interesting country to manage in, especially with the long winter break.

Sorry for the lack of updates everybody. One of my close relatives was rushed to hospital last weekend and is still there so I've not felt in the mood for playing, but I hope to get some gameplay in tomorrow or definitely next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived