[FM19] The Worlds Smallest League (Isle Of Scilly) Beta

Image result for scilly isles logo

Related image

Hi there welcome to my project, The Isles  Of Scilly Football league system, the worlds smallest league. This has been a project of mine for the past 3 years, this is the first version that works well, previous Game versions had cased headaches with the league and cups. This database has been test by myself and has been holidayed for 10 years with no crashes. Below attached is the files required for this game, just download and Unzip them, placing them in  

DB C:\Users\Name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019    
Graphics C:\Users\Name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics

History

In the 1920s, the Lyonnesse Inter-Island Cup, a competition between the islands of St. Mary's, Tresco, St. Martins, Bryher and St. Agnes, was formed. By the 1950s, only two clubs remained - the Rangers and the Rovers. In 1984 the two clubs changed their names to the Garrison Gunners and the Woolpack Wanderers, which are their current names.

The League competition involves the Woolpack Wanderers and the Garrison Gunners playing each other every Sunday seventeen times. There also exist two Cups: The Wholesalers Cup and the Foredeck Cup, which is played over two legs. An "Old Men versus the Youngsters" match is played on Boxing Day. The season itself starts with the Charity Shield.[1] All the matches are played on the Garrison football field, on the island of St. Mary's.

The league is played during the winter, from mid-November until the end of March.[1][6]

Occasionally, a combined Scilly Isles team play a team Newlyn Non Athletico, a team at level 14 of the English football league system. A team from Truro visits annually to play against a combined team.

The Woolpack Wanderers have won the Charity Cup 5 times - in 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007. In addition, they have won the Lioness Shield twice - in 2006 and 2007.[7]

The Garrison Gunners have won the Lioness Shield once, in 2005.

The Isles of Scilly are struggling to hold on to their young people. There is no sixth form on the Isles so when youngsters turn 16, they go to the mainland. In addition, house prices are expensive, so they tend not to return until much older. As a result, the number of players in the league is dwindling. 

Wikipedia

League Structure

• The Isles Of Scilly Football League .
  • Charity Shield.
  • Fordeck Cup over 2 Legs . 
  • Wholesalers Cup .
  • The Lyonesse Cup  National Team v Truro - (Truro is not the correct team, the correct team is not in the game however truro does visit to play a combined side each year, therefore has been substituted.)

Teams

• Wolfpack Wanderers .
  • The Garrison Gunners .
  • National Team 

Players/Non Playing Staff

I have added some custom players with the help of the Loki Ultras and Loki Doki, all players, their names and stats where made using a form that collected the data from viewers of a Loki Doki Twitch Stream

As a thank you Loki and his Girlfriend who also appears in the background of the streams have been made a player/ and or manager of both clubs. 

City/Towns

• Higher Town.
  • New Grimsby.
  • Old Town.
  • Hugh Town.

Stadiums

• Garrison Football Field (used by both teams and the national side)

Media
I have added two custom media outlets to the game, Radio Scilly and This is Scilly News.

Weather
I have tried to replicate the weather in Scilly the best i can.

Awards
There are 3 awards for the league, these are Player Of The Year,Manager Of The Year,Top Goal Scorer & Most Assists.

Brexit
This has been added for The nation of Scilly as, it is part of the UK and Ireland, you will receive an announcement on what will happen.  

Graphics
A Graphic Pack has been added that contains Badges and kits for the teams/national side.

Background
Everything has been design so that the charm of this small league is captured. All games are held at 10:00 AM on a Saturday Both teams are Semi Pro and  are always fan owned , with finances designed so that they stay small and never progress (they break even every year). Players are on Non Contracts, this is to stop teams stockpiling players and not resealing them. Testing found teams having 80+ players after 5 years or so.  

Both teams can not sign each others players but do receive a youth intake mainly of players 20-21 years old- this is because most 16 year olds leave the island for many years before returning.

The National Team can not like in real life qualify for the world cup but they do play friendlies, they do participate in The Lyonesse Cup. The League teams cannot participate in European competitions. 

Images

e3b0a63b470b8911b8809249635761b3.png4c7b03e5d6147070899426abb0fdcccb.pngadad9056e0b67b8d8fa0f3cb38673f2e.png78351f3147b5fca1ea02183efd0879f1.pngda1a3d97784e1e5144010edf39335116.png8ae57442f4c73a92a99334d4ab791bcb.png
887f75fa10390797316818fb5a916487.png6b2c890b1439c1f910ce74820706b4c2.png
0c2ee8edc719da2e914fb482b409aa5c.png1e55221b562030186c6f3ae982575196.png

Download 

Isles Of Scilly DB (Beta).zip

• Wolf_pd changed the title to [FM19] The Worlds Smallest League (Isle Of Scilly) Beta

Archived