Strawberry demo query

I'd just like to know whether the strawberry demo allows one to play multiple leagues AT ONCE, as in the full version of the game, or whether it's just quickstarts of one league at a time per game (albeit with many more options of which league to play compared to the vanilla demo).

Thanks!

Thanks. My question was not about how many quick starts there were ... just whether I could play multiple leagues at once. Seems from your answers that I cannot. If I'm wrong, and I CAN, please let me know!

Reason is, I'd love to play the game from tonight, knowing that demo games are save-compatible with the full game. However, what's the point if I can't play multiple leagues at once, as I would with the full game? Hence my question.

And thanks for the welcome :-)

I did :-) but I used the vanilla one, so didn't know what the strawberry one was like.

I guess I'll have to wait until Friday then :-( (don't like to do too much on a demo game, because I don't like having to start from scratch afterwards with the full game again).

Oh well ... only around 37h30min to go until I can finally play it ... I'll survive :-)

Archived