Question about instructions, talks and player roles

Hello there,

I have three questions I need answer to because it seems that I can't find it anywhere. If you have a link, please guide me in the right direction.

1) Is there a guide or how and when exactly should I use the shout-instructions under a game? I feel like I don't understand it fully.

2) Is there a guide or how exactly should I use the ingame team talks before, under and after a game?

3) Is there a guide of how exactly players move in specific player roles on FM19? I mean, I don't know if I should use a Fullback or a Wingback for example.

I'm playing the game on swedish language so I hope there actually are both fullbacks and wingbacks or else I hope you understand what I mean.. :)

Cheers,
Daniel

There is a guide for team talks for one of the previous versions of the game that was really good.  I've tried to find it, but failed.  Anyway, team talks have moved on a bit since then, and there are loads of options.  I could post my thoughts on how to make them work for you if you want - it'll be good prep for my next blog post. Be warned though, I do tend to go on a bit. 

Archived