Good players not playing in simmed matches

ameliapanda

Hello,

I created a custom Chinese league system, and it runs almost perfectly. The only thing is that every time I sim the game, the good (usually foreign) players on the teams never play a lot of matches. There will be 80 CA Chinese players playing 24 games a season having a 6.7 average rating, while 140 CA foreign players (who are registered and eligible to play) play around 7 games a season with a 7.5 average rating. This is super weird and I don't know how to change it. Can anybody help explain this?

11 hours ago, ameliapanda said:

Hello,

I created a custom Chinese league system, and it runs almost perfectly. The only thing is that every time I sim the game, the good (usually foreign) players on the teams never play a lot of matches. There will be 80 CA Chinese players playing 24 games a season having a 6.7 average rating, while 140 CA foreign players (who are registered and eligible to play) play around 7 games a season with a 7.5 average rating. This is super weird and I don't know how to change it. Can anybody help explain this?

upload the file, I'll take a look.

8 hours ago, ameliapanda said:

somehow foreign players are not registered and play only friendlies and in reserves. Maybe try to change the number of foreign players in squad (to higher number) or make some adjustments to overall squad rules, not just match or staring 11 rules.

On 07/12/2018 at 23:56, Bigpole said:

somehow foreign players are not registered and play only friendlies and in reserves. Maybe try to change the number of foreign players in squad (to higher number) or make some adjustments to overall squad rules, not just match or staring 11 rules.

Unfortunately that didn't work. I even tried removing all the squad rules, and foreign players (along with the better of the Chinese players) were just not getting registered. In the end, it seems like every team is just registering their worst players. This is so incredibly strange. Could you please perhaps take another look?

On 07/12/2018 at 23:56, Bigpole said:

Did you by any chance get the chance to take another look?

Archived