Transfer Hasn't Gone Through, Both Teams in Transfer Window

I have sold a player to a Chinese team (I am in England). It's January 10, 2019. Both leagues are in an active transfer window. I have an email that says the deal was accepted. I have an email that the player has agreed to terms and there is a note that we've confirmed the deal. This email came through January 8.

When do I get my money?! It's two days later and nothing has happened. There is no button for me to confirm anything anywhere.

I don't see anything that says he's set to move on a certain date. What gives here? Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Thanks for any insight.

1806002666_ScreenShot2018-12-03at8_41_52PM.thumb.png.a837c68cafbdb4a48020dd57a19d71d9.png

See this date in the second screen shot?

1889806547_ScreenShot2018-12-03at8_43_07PM.thumb.png.9ad673a39ccb7ae3eb62a59f93f86eb9.png

That date keeps incrementing by a day. Yesterday it said January 16 was the deadline for my decision. I accepted the offer back on New Years Day or close to it, IIRC.

Hi @Seb Wassell do you think this could be a bug and should be moved there?

I canceled the sale. Got them to offer for him again, same price. Accepted the offer. Now it still says they ‘have given me a deadline (one week later) to respond’.

I can upload saves tomorrow morning (EST) if that would help also. Thanks!

20 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

Report suspected bugs in the bugs forum, please. In this case, ideally with a save from before you confirm the deal.

Yeah - didn't realize this was a bug when I first posted it. I though possibly I didn't understand how Chinese/EPL transfers worked. I will get everything posted now. Thanks for the help!

Archived