Bournemouth

I’m from Scotland but have a real admiration for Bournemouth and have for many years now and always do a really good save with them but really taking it serious and was wondering if anyone could provide me with any info to help me with my save currently. 

In terms of tactic? Squad building? Best pubs? 

I like Bournemouth IRL, despite being a Saints member, love doing Bournemouth save in FM... And live nearby... So i can answer all three. But best to head to the tactics forum or PM depending on what you want help with. 

Whilst they arent a selling club i couldnt see them turning down either of those offers. 

As an outsider... Its clear Howe values quite attractive but pragmatic football... So solid defensive shape but not looking to park the bus or play too direct. The transfer policy seems to be buying good prospects from lower leagues or those players on the fringe of the big teams... Generally domestic based and at very good value... Looking forward ive no idea who they are linked with but id say guys like Ruben Loftus Cheek... Or any of the u21 world cup winning team who play for a lower rep club or havent cemented a place at the big teams... Would be on their radar. If looking abroad maybe stick to transfer listed players to get good value, or young prospects with min fee release clause. Howe doesnt have a large turnover (still has a number of players that got them promoted) so try and keep a stable squad 

You might want to try the data thread of Bournemouth... The researcher will have extensive knowledge of the club... Or the careers forum... If someone has done a Bournemouth career topic they generally add in depth info of the club 

Bournemouth were and still (almost) are the best team in the Premier League for a Home-grown save.

They're very intense, always attacking and giving 100 percent. One of my favourite (maybe even my favourite) of all the English clubs.

Great defensive options, if not a few questions about the full-back slots. On the left (Ake prefers the middle, so) you're left with Daniels and Mings, with Adam Smith apparently able to play there and Brad Smith in the reserves (or on loan?), while on the right you only seem to have Francis who again is slightly better in the middle, or the aforementioned Adam Smith.

As for the rest of the pitch, you sent your best midfielder out on loan (Arter) and nobody knows why, Fraser is basically god and Wilson should be a regular England player but is underappreciated by his entire nation. You signed one of the best prospects in the region if not the world from Sheff. Utd in the summer (Brooks) and have probably the best striker depth in the Premier League with Defoe, King and Mousset all backing up Wilson and capable of scoring on their day.

Enjoy. My advice? Sell Lerma and the rest and win England with English HG players. Brings me joy every year.

You forgot Lewis Cook... He is a great prospect, has been for a while, and is now ready for first team from the get go. Has great spread of attributes so can be deployed in pretty much every dm/cm role... Perhaps not the extremes like anchor man or mezalla-a

Very flexible squad with a number of players able to play two or more positions. Plenty of pace in attack. 

Definitely in my top 5 teams to be on FM. 

So far I have signed Callum Robinson from Preston, Ollie Watkins and neal Maupay from Brentford but sent them back on loan til end of January, and I signed Chris Mepham on a loan to buy deal and currently early January with in the caraboa cup final and 1st/2nd in the league don’t know why but seems a little too easy

Good luck with your Bournemouth save, have a soft spot for them and EH. In PL I only do EFC, but outside will try almost anyone else, can't remember how long a go may have CM days, but Bournemouth were the first team I took from the bottom to the top, took 7 seasons, my happiest moment winning promotion to top flight.

Archived