Players to Coaches/Managers

I was just wondering that when a player comes to the end of his career or wants to coach aswell, does their stats improve as they get better badges or more confident in jobs etc. As they always seem to be very poor when they first decide to move into that area once their playing career is finished.

i also want to know why they're so bad at it at the start , why they always have national coaching badges and why they lack variety in tendencie

Also, why AI doesnt send their players to study for coaching licenses? Is this only for the Human player?

Attributes will increase with experience and badges.  The difficulty is that being a good player does not always translate into being a good coach,  many have tried and few have succeeded.  The uncertainty of whether they can make it as a top coach will go some way to influencing why their attributes are poor at the start of their coaching career

7 hours ago, FrazT said:

Attributes will increase with experience and badges.  The difficulty is that being a good player does not always translate into being a good coach,  many have tried and few have succeeded.  The uncertainty of whether they can make it as a top coach will go some way to influencing why their attributes are poor at the start of their coaching career

IS AI sending the players who are interested in coaching careers to get their badges ? I haven't seen this happening often.

1 minute ago, FrazT said:

This is not something that I have looked for, so I can't say one way or the other.

I have raised a topic in the bugs forum. Because i did not see it happening either and it was announced as a feature a few editions ago.

Archived