Remove Real Fixtures

elnalis

Alright, I'm trying to redesign the Dutch league pyramid without youth teams.
But I'm constantly getting the error of:  Number of teams in Eerste Divisie(20) doesn't match up with number of teams in real fixtures (8). This happens everytime I replace a youth team (e.g Jong Ajax) with a team from a lower league.
I think that is because the teams from the lower league are not in the real fixtures.
So my question is: How do I remove the real fixtures?

(I'm using Advanced Rules because I want to redesign the reserve and youth leagues)

• 2 weeks later...

On the list of competitions, when you expand the competition menu, one of the options further down that says "Fixture Dates". You go there and delete the specified fixtures. Then go to the Competition tab and the Stage you're working on (you'll probably have to do this for all the stages), and click on League Schedule. There's an option that says "Fixture Date" and one that says "Date". Deselect "Fixture Date" and select "Date". Then specify the date you want to use.

• 2 months later...
On 08/11/2018 at 17:32, elnalis said:

But I'm constantly getting the error of:  Number of teams in Eerste Divisie(20) doesn't match up with number of teams in real fixtures (8). This happens everytime I replace a youth team (e.g Jong Ajax) with a team from a lower league.
I think that is because the teams from the lower league are not in the real fixtures.

(I'm using Advanced Rules because I want to redesign the reserve and youth leagues)

Did you managed to fix this? I can't seem to.

Thanks.

Am 8.11.2018 um 18:32 schrieb elnalis:

The best way would be to set this mode (see picture), so it doesn't take anything out of the code and can't find any real game plans.

8v5jtcy7.jpg

• 7 months later...

Did anyone ever resolve this, and if not, does anyone know how please? I have added Rangers, Celtic and Aberdeen to Vanarama National League in England. I have removed three teams to make up for them and added three more to the SPL, but I keep getting this message: "Number of teams in the Vanarama National League (24) doesn't match up with teams in the real fixtures (4)"

Someone please help!

For me the situation was quite weird. I kept getting the same error over and over, but at a certain moment I didn't get the error anymore. However, when I'm trying the same thing in the 19.3.0 database I get the same error message again. I also tried changing the Mode(debut version), this didn't work either. The weird thing is, when I import the file I created in the 19.1.0 database, and changed the teams in de second division, it has no problem testing and validating. I have no clue what the logic is behind this error, so I have added the database, in which it works, to this comment. Maybe someone else can find the solution.

Dutch1.fmf

• 3 months later...

Not sure if anyone is still looking for a solution.

I've been messing around with some A-League stuff and had the same issue, not sure how it works in game but I got past the verification.

Find the league fixtures for section and 2019 and then tick the "randomize fixtures after first year"

Worked for me.326270838_fixturefix.thumb.png.9a595c37f38f40e0cc3e06287f13d7d1.png

• 7 months later...

Apologies for getting to this one so late. I was having the same issue when promoting/relegating teams from Prem/Championship - In the end I tested each league seperately and they all came back verified... Maybe do the same? I think I changed a couple settings here and there, but I don't think it was anything important in the end nor do I believe those changes effected the issue I was having.

• 1 year later...
On 06/12/2019 at 19:48, SeedyKiwi said:

Not sure if anyone is still looking for a solution.

I've been messing around with some A-League stuff and had the same issue, not sure how it works in game but I got past the verification.

Find the league fixtures for section and 2019 and then tick the "randomize fixtures after first year"

Worked for me.326270838_fixturefix.thumb.png.9a595c37f38f40e0cc3e06287f13d7d1.png

i tried to add another team to the national league south to make it 22 teams and was getting the real fixtures error. i tried the above and can confirm it worked for me and the file verified no issue incase anyone had the same issue