Steam Demo - Can You Continue Demo On Real Game!?

Hi everyone - hope your all well :-),

I have the demo on Steam, i think it's the vanilla demo not quite sure though. Anyway by using the steam demo will i still be able to continue my game when the real version comes out, or not?

Also on the steam version of the game, will you be allowed to manage another club from another country etc, because im not sure what leagues are selectable to manage in, or for instance if i manage Liverpool in the premiership will i only be able to manage clubs in england and uncover good youngsters from that country?

Im really confused and i would love any help, because i havent touched the demo sinc eive downloaded it, because i dont want to get into the game and find that i cant continue it by using this steam version and i also want use of other leagues not just the english one!

Matt

Hi everyone - hope your all well :-),

I have the demo on Steam, i think it's the vanilla demo not quite sure though. Anyway by using the steam demo will i still be able to continue my game when the real version comes out, or not?

Also on the steam version of the game, will you be allowed to manage another club from another country etc, because im not sure what leagues are selectable to manage in, or for instance if i manage Liverpool in the premiership will i only be able to manage clubs in england and uncover good youngsters from that country?

Im really confused and i would love any help, because i havent touched the demo sinc eive downloaded it, because i dont want to get into the game and find that i cant continue it by using this steam version and i also want use of other leagues not just the english one!

Matt

on the vanilla version you are limited to what you can do but in full game you should be able to manage in any leagues or coutries you have running and i`m not sure about continuing the demo save game in the full game as the save file has be in C:\Users\Your username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009 Demo\games and with steam i`m not sure it saves the game in that directory

Archived