Title odds..

I was under the impression they brought dynamic odds in a couple of iterations ago - certainly in FM18 mine did adjust during the season as did Media-Prediction, but not by much and only after a while (I think around every six months a re-calculation was done) but that's just me guessing.

I don;t think transfers etc made any difference, rather than form.

2 hours ago, Snorks said:

I was under the impression they brought dynamic odds in a couple of iterations ago - certainly in FM18 mine did adjust during the season as did Media-Prediction, but not by much and only after a while (I think around every six months a re-calculation was done) but that's just me guessing.

I don;t think transfers etc made any difference, rather than form.

You could well be right in that there could be a midseason adjustment ( I don't know this for sure) but the game certainly doesn't take into account a fast start, an injury crisis or playing youngsters in a League Cup match etc.

1 hour ago, FrazT said:

You could well be right in that there could be a midseason adjustment ( I don't know this for sure) but the game certainly doesn't take into account a fast start, an injury crisis or playing youngsters in a League Cup match etc.

No, day-to-day stuff (and this includes TFRs in and out) doesn;t have an effect immediately, so the close season transfers don;t move it.

Over the season though, media prediction and odds do alter.

Archived