NEW (I hope) idea for a FM19 Challenge

Hi all,

My last game on FM18 seen me download the down to level 22 database and have a quick go as my most local team, Carlisle City FC, playing at level 10. I enjoyed it a lot but have just finished it after 3 seasons, giving me a week off before I start on FM19. This led me to an idea for a game I'd like to do, and I decided to put it here to see if anyone would like the idea too. Here goes...…

After the down to level 22 database for FM19 is released, I intend to take over all clubs in a specific city, with the short term aim of getting them all to be full time clubs, then all football league clubs, and if I can keep going long enough, all premier league clubs. I'm born and raised in Chester, so if I did Chester I would take over Chester FC (Vanerama North), Airbus (Welsh Cymru Alliance), Chester Nomads (Level 10), Blacon Youth Club (Level 12) and Upton AA (Level 13). I moved to Carlisle 11 years ago, and if I did the same in Carlisle I would take over Carlisle United (league 2), Carlisle City (level 10), and Northbank (level 11). If anyone is interested I would be happy to provide a list of all clubs in a specific city, although if you choose a massive city like London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham etc etc, I will provide 4 or 5 for you and you can find the rest. I would suggest huge cities would make the challenge impossibly slow and hard and it maybe worth choosing a smaller city such as Chester or Carlisle for example.

I suggest that anyone that signs up post their progress at the end of every season, posting screenshots of league tables in the usual method.

Hope someone likes the idea and wants to go this.

Mike. 

On ‎31‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:12, phnompenhandy said:

Bear in mind that Dan doesn't generally have a level 22 file out until about January, and the best bug-free one might now be ready until around March, s you'll want another campaign to keep you occupied in the meantime.

Ok thanks. I'll repost this in March time and see whats what

Archived