During match: all players shooting absurdly away from the target, consistently

JayClays

IIt's not just once every now and then, it's not just one player. All of them shoot absurdly away from the target most of the times, sometimes even going out of the touchlines instead of the goal line*... Also, being caught offside sooo many times... Maybe it's worth mentioning I've seen both these issues reported a lot in different websites, and while managing major teams, with elite players.

* I mean, it's okay to have them shoot off-target the same amount of times, but damn, does it have to be THAT absurdly away from the target SO OFTEN? :(

If you want an honest as possible answer from my experience i tend to see weird behaviour and shots way off , dribbling out of bounds etc. mostly when the form of the players isnt good. That behaviour seems to be mostly affected by that, on the other side , when the form is right, those opponents strike the long shots hard around your guys right into the goal.

I think its the AI doing a balancing act, in my current game get a lot of near misses and a lot of strange ones going for throws or near corner flag, and we are being successful, i do wish the shots were a bit more realistic and you just get the odd geoff thomas once or twice a season, in fact if the ball went where geoff thomas put it occassionally i could live with that

• 2 months later...

Archived