Couple of ideas

LeeWHU888

Just a couple of things I think would be a good addition.

1- Being able to set up basic disciplinary rules at a club. Just had a couple of arguments with players because I've fined them after red cards. They both got 2 yellows and my policy is that 2 yellows and a red is 1 weeks fine and a straight red is a 2 week fine. Both players have argued it, I've said that it's standard practice and they've complained that they shouldn't be fined the same for people who do worse. Be a good idea to be able to tell the squad what the rules are. If you then fine them 2 weeks wages for 2 yellows they have a reason to moan.

2- A wage structure.  Although you can do this currently, it would make it a lot easier if you could set the max wage for each role within a squad, so if you wanted a max wage for a key player to be 100k, you can set it at that and when you offer more than 100k, it will say something like "The wage offered is more than the max amount set for this role" You then have the choice to either cancel the increase, go ahead with the increase just for that deal or to increase the max value of the whole role. At the moment, I write down my max wages on paper but it's a pain keep going back to it for reference.

1. This is a good idea

2. The max wage allowed for each player role is normally set by your board and you can easily find this by going to Finances, expenditure, wages.  From experience, if you offer above the max allowed by the board, the game will not allow you to input the figure.  You can increase these figures by asking the board for more money for wages, but this will depend on how the clubs finances are in relation to the budgets.

• 3 months later...

Archived